What's new

What character do you like watching me use the most?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I am sure the responders in this thread are going to somehow influence who you end up using.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I've seen you do your best when you pick Doomsday. Apparently a lot of others agree. I'd rock Doomsday and counter pick when needed.

just do random select and stick with it. mostly i dont enjoy mulit-char-Players at all cause they are bearer of all, master of none.

E

Eldriken

I've seen you do your best when you pick Doomsday. Apparently a lot of others agree. I'd rock Doomsday and counter pick when needed.
I don't think anyone at MLG plays Killer Frost to where he'd have to counter pick. I could be wrong, however. I don't know who all is going.

I think that's really the only MU that someone using Doomsday would have to counter pick again. But, considering he's no slouch, he could probably pull it off anyway.

I used to think it was a 7-3 MU until I started using my head and it quickly became a 6-4.

I don't think anyone at MLG plays Killer Frost to where he'd have to counter pick. I could be wrong, however. I don't know who all is going.

I think that's really the only MU that someone using Doomsday would have to counter pick again. But, considering he's no slouch, he could probably pull it off anyway.

I used to think it was a 7-3 MU until I started using my head and it quickly became a 6-4.
What about Superman?

i hate doomsday more than any other character ever, even more than sonya. he fits pl because pl like sto try and maul people and overpower them, flash i could see working if he plays really impatient and mixes it up well.

E

Eldriken

What about Superman?
Don't be dumb when his trait is active or bait out his trait by using your own after a HKD.

I don't see why it's considered to be such a bad MU in some peoples' eyes. It's not in Doomsday's favor, sure, but it surely isn't THAT bad. I mean, what about Superman makes it such a terrible MU versus the rest of the cast? You can't zone him out if Doomsday has meter or knows how to avoid heat zaps and lasers.

This is my opinion, however. I'm making sure that's made obvious before people try to find something to raise hell over.