What's new

What character could fit me ?

Hello !

I'm new here and i hope i'm in the right section for this type of threads,

i used to be a big MK9 player (not much in the 10 i had no time to play it a lot)

the thing is, i'm a slow person, i talk slow, i work slow, and i like slow stuff, in MK9 Sub Zero was my boy, he was very slow and his clone was awesome (i like character that are defensive) i loved blocking my opponents in the corner and cancelling combos with my clone it was very fun to play with this character.

in MK11 i'm kinda sad to see that Sub Zero doesn't have his clone anymore but it's awesome because the game seems slower than MK10 (i wasn't a big fan of the running)

I don't know if Sub Zero is still a characters for me i have to see, but by any chance what characters you think are the most adapted for a guy like me, some people would say just try them and you'll see but i don't want my heart to choose because i'm sure that i'm gonna pick sub again and not even want to try the other :D

i like the chicks in MK11 a think they looks pretty cool, don't know if one could fit the type of player that i am (i think all girls are fast in this game but at least about the defensive option and not 40 000 hits combos)

thanks for your advice!

From what you said:

I would say pick Jade. Since you like it slow, your opponent would have to come to you. You dictate the pace if you get the neutral right.
Cetrion also has interesting keep away that might suit you.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Jade, fuck-Cetrion-ing, Raiden maybe.
Zoning, space control chars. Game doesn’t have running (hope they fix that ridivulous dashing) so you should feel comfy with a lot of chars

yeah it's what happened with Sub in MK9, i used the clone a lot to keep distance and the iceball and he got a pretty good 22 (as i remember it was long time ago) with a long sword, was pretty cool when the opponent tried to jump or to approach me. 22 iceball and then a combos (and his combos was kinda simple) And i really feel from what i see that he doesn't look like that anymore at all. :(

From what i've seen Jade looks awesome i love her design, not a big fan of Cetrion but maybe with other skins she could be more in my taste.

so i will try those in training mode ! thank you ;)

Prateek Shekhar

LeggoMyEggo
Join the Noob army, or go hipster with the Kollector Kollective.
I don't even know if these characters would fit you, but I like them and I want others to like them too. :DOGE