What's new

Question - Sorcerer What change should be made to purple spell?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
It's worth mentioning that pre-release it originally made purple skulls/runes cause DoT on hit.

That alone would make the move, heck, even the variation more enticing to me, especially with the rumored MB rune nerf bound to take a huge chunk of wind out of it's sails.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
It's worth mentioning that pre-release it originally made purple skulls/runes cause DoT on hit.

That alone would make the move, heck, even the variation more enticing to me, especially with the rumored MB rune nerf bound to take a huge chunk of wind out of it's sails.
MB rune nerf? What is the nerf. I feel like a nerf to mb rune could seriously destroy warlock and possibly sorcerer as vaible at all.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
MB rune nerf? What is the nerf. I feel like a nerf to mb rune could seriously destroy warlock and possibly sorcerer as vaible at all.
-1 on block.

I will reserve my thoughts and ideas until if and when the changes hit.

-1 MB Rune rumour as well as the trance nerf making there not be enough time to setup Bat or Portal means honestly RIP Quan if its all legit :/

Ceroder

Noob
I'm a guy who mains Quan Chi Warlock, and plays Sorcerer for purple eyes, lol. I can say that i know something about Quan Chi Summoner. I want to say that Warlock isn't broken, Sorcerer is okay, Summoner is broken guys. I still remember PerfectLegend vs Shujinkydink (video below) Things what i want for Purple Spell:

-Far more quick recovery.
-When you are in Purple Spell, skull can stagger the opponent for more combo possibilities. Like Tremor's Rock Drop.

Last edited:
Both Summoner and Sorcerer will be hurt if trance is nerfed and setup time isn't allowed for bat or portal, not only that if EX Rune is -1 that makes his zoning worse and effects all 3 variations