Banned
I had to sell these awhile back but they were very reliable cars

1993 civic coupe dx

1995 civic coupe ex

and of course the babys momma got away with the nissan altima

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
sorry i know is an old thread, but oh well :p

this is how one of my babies look atm :)

and this is how is going to look when cianci stops being lazy already and finish my shit lol

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
I drive a magically equipped 91 Toyota camry. I say magically equipped because the car has to be to be able to perform the miracles it has. His name is also Ryuuh Oh, hehe.

Nice Catch! Love it! :)

When I get my Drivers License, I'll be driving a H2! Although i'm a bit too tall for it. ;)
This is what it looks like:

Ours has better rims/wheels and tinted windows.

I would also drive the Saleen Mustang, but I cant fit. :'(
~Hound

Talyn

The Mad_Hattr
This WAS my car until recently...I don't know HOW...I'm not sure it's fully sunk in yet...but my Ex-wife got it in the divorce :/

2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
Black w/ Red HOK Sparkle Paint

I miss her </3

Matix218

Get over here!
I have pretty much the same car as Storms, 2008.5 Metallic Gray Mazdaspeed 3 (only mods are Cobb SRI, GV copy front lip, yellow fogs, HKS BOV) which is my daily driver. Also have a 1993 RX-7 twin turbo that is currently sanded down being prepped for paint and a 1987 RX7 turbo II that is pending sale (the guy is supposed to be picking it up on the 25th). I didnt want to sell my turbo II but I cant really justify having 3 cars and the money from the TII will pay for the new paint job on my 93 Twin Turbo.

Kuai Liang

Tundra
I recently had an 08 Ford Fusion but I've been having nothing but problems with it. I was driving back from Seattle to Boise and I broke down in Oregon. Wound up trading it in for a 12 Ford Fusion. Pretty awesome car. Hope I don't regret going with Ford again:grr:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
None, don't drive yet. Working on getting license though, but want an 89 Camaro or 86 Monte Carlo if I can get one :) 100% american baby!

My dream car is a Vette ZR1, but that's not happening lol.

hardwire

Noob
i dont have pictures but you can look it up if you really want to

right now i drive a 89 24k gold edition caddy
but my car that im working on is a 1973 chevy caprice with a sb 400 under the hood.(its the coup if you look it up wish it was the convertable edition thow)

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
i dont have pictures but you can look it up if you really want to

right now i drive a 89 24k gold edition caddy
but my car that im working on is a 1973 chevy caprice with a sb 400 under the hood.(its the coup if you look it up wish it was the convertable edition thow)
Slow down pimpin' :D

-b_s- :headbang:

I drive a piece of shit 2000 Ford Ranger. The odomoter doesn't work, the speedometer doesn't work, the cruise control doesn't work, 1st gear gets stuck, and it's fucking gold.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
This WAS my car until recently...I don't know HOW...I'm not sure it's fully sunk in yet...but my Ex-wife got it in the divorce :/

2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
Black w/ Red HOK Sparkle Paint

I miss her </3
You mean your car, right?