What's new

What buff need Cyber sub zero to become a viable character?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Can we talk about how fucking slow that ice ball comes out? I can't even throw it out on reaction to trade.
That's ok m8. Just see about 3-4 projectiles into the future and you'll get your freeze on. x.x Anyway yea J360 basically said it all. I kinda wish his bombs would freeze all the time, because I don't think they would break any rules in the game combo-wise (like being frozen twice or something) as long as it registers as the same "freeze state" as the regular ice ball. Maybe they were afraid he'd end up like Cyrax. XD

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
That's the life of a Cyrax player. His d4 is gdlk but mid bomb is ff4. You just have to get used to holding down for an extra millisecond.
The life a csub player - dash up to do 3,3 or 3,4. Gets medium bomb. Eats a combo for dinner. x.x

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
lots of armor

MK9 turned into a game of armor (without armor chars like Kabal eat you up alive)

Flagg

Noob
His iceball is super slow but then I never use it as a projectile per say.

It's not bad if you read a jump and it's pretty easy to hit confirm his strings 21 or 11 or f1 etc into iceball for full combo.

At full screen I start throwing bombs to get them moving.

I mean Cmon, bomb, dive kick, njp into u4 >>slide for 42%??

J360 is right, his damage is decent. I prolly only use meter for breaker and ex dive kick.

Also I love using parry for rush down happy Laos, Cages and Kabals.