What's new

What are your favorite albums of the year so far, and which ones are you looking forward to?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
No you are not lame, because I like Fall Out Boy too ;_;

but I hate their new stuff. I like City and Colour and Alexisonfire as well. I haven't really been keeping up with music. The only thing I'm looking forward to later this year is Yellowcard's Ocean Avenue Acoustic album.
At least I'm not alone. City and Colour's new album is great man, totally worth the listen.

Rome

Noob
without doubt, Heaven Shall Burn with VETO was just the best album of the year for me ^^
HSB dont make art with no inward content. All of their song texts take up important issues, like animal protection, war or salvage of the nature in generell. They are an vegan, radical left-winged metalcore band from germany :D

pure awesomeness !!

Error

DF2+R2
Immolation - Kingdom of Conspiracy
Ghost - Year Zero
Defeated Sanity - Passages Into Deformity

Looking forward to new Carcass and like the masochist I am, hoping Max Cavalera won't fuck up with Soulfly.

After having just heard the new Fleshgod Apocalypse I can't wait :eek:

The Gabriel

Mean Man
Best album of the year so far for me is Rescue & Restore by August Burns Red:

I'm looking forward to the new Counterparts, Misery Signals, and It Prevails.

Joker8417 - I thought Northlane's first album was great, but Singularity was really disappointing. Really monotonous and sludgy, with none of the creative energy and genre-mixing of Discoveries.