What's new

What are you Accomplishing for the New Year?

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Well its the last day for 2014, and in a short while 2015 will be here. Just wanted know what are your plans for 2015 for Injustice, fighting games, and life in general? For me I plan to hit the books in college and finally try to make all A's this semester, and finally decide what to do with my life. I also what to accomplish all this at the same time fully pursuing my passion as a tournament player and start going to more locals, putting more time in practicing Injustice, Street Fighter and Marvel 3 ( and just maybe picking up MKX ;p), and just all around trying to be more involved in the scene. You said it can't be done? Just watch me. What are your goals?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
2015 IS YEAR OF THE YOUPH!

I'm going to BLAST through the next trimesters of my uni course.

I'm going to WHIP SOME TIGHT ASS with Fujin (once he gets revealedON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME HE'LL GET REVEALED TOO SHUT UP)

I'm going to finish what I started in Injustice and IGNORE ONLINE BECAUSE IT'S NOT HELPING *cries*

I'm going to DRINK A LITTLE LESS (because things like this happen)

I plan on RECORDING MORE VIDEOS AND PODCASTS BECAUSE REASONS.

LOVE TO YOU ALL! #HappyNewYear #KhromeWillNeverDie #YearOfTheYouph #Don'tYouJudgeMe

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
This year I would like to stay distracted from life by perpetual intoxication. I'm also going to being an MKX training center in my house, and write some kick ass music.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I want to do more research at my hospital and lab work. What I missed from actually being in undergrad as a Chemistry student was lab work.

That all went away when med school hit and when residency started.

I also want to push for more funding for our hospital in regards to research. Trying to get some attendings and chiefs to get on board.

Finally, I would like to lobby washington in regards to why many tested and proven cancer treatment medications are still on the "approval list" by the FDA after many years.

For those who don't know, it takes 10-15 years to get a drug approved by the FDA which is bullshit when lives are on the line.

As far as Injustice goes, I won't be playing it.