What's new

What about the tail?

Was it ever explained how reptile lost his tail from DA? i hope they make a dlc with the DA outfit. i just dont feel lizardly enough w/o it =P

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
That version of Reptile was a more devolved incarnation...at that point Reptile was losing his sanity due to being separated from a matriarch, and as such, he was beginning to devolve back to his most primitive state.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
This goes back to the first MK tournament. He didn't start looking like a reptile till MK4 I believe. This is a hybrid version of the original and later incarnations. I wonder if the high demand for the klassic rep costume will make them revert him back to his more original look standard come next game.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
For the love of god please NRS do not make Reptile devolve into his DA form.

I'm all for good change, but he looked dumb as hell in Deadly Alliance. I don't really like his MK9 costume either. At least his alt costume and MK1 aren't bad but the primary one looks bad imo. I don't mind Reptile keeping the scaly green skin, but I think he looks the best when he is covered with a ninja costume and doesn't show much of his reptilian features.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
I didn't much care for his DA form neither, but id take his classic over his present MK9 form anyday as well

i played DA and Deception (even though he was onaga he should have been in deception) to the point of my fingers bleeding so i grew used to the look. i just miss the godzilla like spikes and the sexy tail is all (get it?? sexy tail- dry humor is the worst humor)