What's new

whaaduup?

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Hey, I'm new to the forum but not to MK. Got invited here by Tom Brady. I'm hyped about the new MK since it's back to 2D type play since I like it better that way than the 3D ones. Been playin MK since the first one when I was in first grade. Was never really part of any serious tournies cuz I was too young to know there was a real "scene" for these types of games, I just got good over the years and I figure the best time to shine is with this one :) Lookin forward to it and just wanna have good old fashioned challenges and fun

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Welcome to TYM, Vegeta.

Do you plan on attending WB? Even thought MK9 hasn't come out yet, its a great opportunity to get to meet the community. If you ever do get a chance, just drop by one of the majors and say hello. And again, welcome to TYM.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Vegeta was always my favorite character in DBZ! Welcome to TYM dude!!

Pistol

Noob
Am I the only one that thinks an introduction forum is unnecessary?

Let's say when MK comes out, 50 people sign up over a short period, are we really going to have 50 of these threads?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator

Let's say when MK comes out, 50 people sign up over a short period, are we really going to have 50 of these threads?
Why is that a problem?

Dark_Rob

Champion

And all of them are important to us and they should have the chance to introduce themselves to the community and tell us a little bit about themselves and for us to tell them about the community and what it is we do here.
Threads are not protected resources, there will never be any shortages of thread tools. We can make thread after thread after thread without fear that we will ever lose the abiity to make new ones.

STORMS

Co-founder
Administrator
It makes the feature that shows the new posts less useful.

It creates clutter in that regard.
This doesn't make sense, what you said...

If there are lots of new posts in the Noob's Passge forum, that's the sole purpose of the recent posts... how do intro thread replies not count or matter?

Regardless, this needs to be taken to the "Site Kommunication" forum, not cluttering an intro thread.

Back to topic.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Yeah I'm gonna make an effort to take this game a decent amount of serious, bringing back my roots I guess. Hope to see and even play u guys :)