What's new

West Coast Warzone II - Long Beach, CA - Apr. 2-4 2010 | BONUS POT of $1000!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Teppelin said:

Hey folks!

California's premiere fighting games tournament is back and bigger than before! West Coast Warzone II promises everything Warzone delivered and more! Check your schedule and make time for the best way to start your Spring!

Official Site - www.warzonetournament.com

Pre-Registration - Early registration ends March 12th!! You will pay an extra $5 afterwards and an extra $10 at the door for the venue fee so don't wait, and sign up today! Registration is available through the Warzone website!

At the door registration will be closed to Friday, the 2nd ONLY! If you plan to register at the door, please do so on Friday as we will not take your registration on Saturday.

When - April 2nd - 4th, 2010

Location - Google Maps Link -
Long Beach Airport Marriott
4700 Airport Plaza Drive
Long Beach, California 90815 USA
1-562-425-5210

Again, literally across the street from the airport!!

Games -
Street Fighter IV
Tekken 6
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
BlazBlue
Super Street Fighter II: HD-Remix
Marvel vs Capcom 2

Setups -
We will continue to use the ASUS VH236 monitors for HD games. This way, everyone has an equally positive experience.

Most of the tournament games will be run on XBOX360s over HDMI.

BlazBlue & Tekken 6 will be on PS3 on ASUS monitors.
3rd Strike will be on PS2 Anniversary Edition on SD TVs.
Marvel vs Capcom 2 will be on Dreamcast on SD TVs.

Details -
Venue Fee -
$20 before March 12th.
$25 before March 31st.
$30 at the door (Until Apr. 2nd only)

Each game entry will be $10.

Prize payouts - 70/20/10
SFIV will have a bonus $700/$200/$100 added to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from me. That's a bonus pot added to the existing pot, not a guaranteed pot of $1000; aka, more money.

Schedule -
Posted and updated at the website.

Hotel -
The Long Beach Marriott boasts large rooms with ample parking space and features 6 eateries. We have a special room rate of $89 a night blocked out. If you book before March 12th, you will not only receive this fantastic rate, but you will also receive free wired internet in the room as well as a drink ticket to be used in their sports bar! That's over $20 of extra value if you book early!

You can book now by clicking here!

Every night you book with the hotel I am also putting in your name into a raffle drawing for prizes like an ASUS monitor, XBox360, PS3, games, movies, giftcards to Gamestop, Best Buy, and more. Read more at the site!

Friday Night
No more gimmicks. Just pure fighting game satisfaction...with some drinking. Warzone Lounge Night is April 2nd with all the machines on arcade mode play and should you win 5 times in a row against the various players in attendance, you will receive a free drink ticket (while supplies last). This is my thank you to you for all the support and a fun way to get the event started.

Kai and I have put in a lot of planning into making sure Warzone is going to be an awesome experience so be sure to set your date, mark your calendar, and make room for West Coast Warzone II!