What's new

Were gear models updated today?

Lokheit

Noob
I've been keeping track of the gear pieces of my main (Poison Ivy) for a time, trying to figure out which names corresponded with which modules of each piece, and today I realized some rare pieces that didn't have anything special got some components added to them.

Is this happening for other characters? Ivy still has many pieces with different names looking the same but some of them were changed today (not all), I always wondered if it was a bug and some components were missing.

Anyone else noticing changes on how some gear pieces look? I didn't keep track of other characters.

Lokheit

Noob
Examples? I'm curious, Ivy is my secondary. Haven't been in the customization screen yet today.
There is a component I hadn't seen before in my pieces and now a couple of them have (maybe the piece itself existed before but those didn't have them) that is like a... sash? (not exactly a sash as it's more like 2 rows of long leafes crossing on her waist/tummy but not closed on the back) with a rose on the right hip.

There is another component that I knew existed but I don't recall it on a lot of the pieces that I own that are small roses doing a diagonal on the left waist.