What's new

We're champions again!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Fuck Cyrax, Fuck Kabal, Fuck Jax, Kung Lao Fuck Sonya, Fuck Cage, its all about skarlet.

I want to thank you all from the Skarlet community for all the time taken researching this character, i've won a major using only Skarlet and no one can never take this away from me, NEVAH!!!

Top 8
1. Wang (Skarlet Alone)
2. BM-T AKA Tony-T Junior (Cyrax)
3. Vagney Casimiro (Kuh Bawl) Finally top 3 lost to Cyrax....... TWICE!!!
4. DarkSlayerSmith (Kung Lao, Jax) Lost to Cyrax and to Kuh Bawl

5. tie: Jutsu (mileena/Cyrax/Scorpion) & Manuchinho (Sonya/ Sub-Zero)
7.tie: Ary (kuh bawl) & Roque (mileena alone, we are so proud of him)

TONY-T RedRaptor10 Ninj @Gamerblake90 AssassiN SaJa AK L0rdoftheFLY

My nephew shows again why we call him Tony-T Junior, lots of blowups

Vagney Finally takes a place among the 3 after trying very hard for the entire year, he deserved that, during the top 8 he changed his pace into some sort of Cat or REO, he was just like WOAH, but still lost to Cyrax

Smith for the 1st time get his 2 characters mega destroyed by Vagney's Kuh Bawl, he didn't stand a chance.

Kitana players didn't attend unfortunately, this is probably the most sad part of the tournament.

As always, the rabbits went deep on their holes and hid there the entire day just to skip the tournament, it seems not everyone has the guts, speaking on the mouth as always seems easier than attend a tournament.

Anyway we didn't miss them at all, the hype level and competition level was pretty fun from the beggining to the end of the tournament.

Vids will start to be uploaded by tuesday by the ALG guys as always.

A Big Shoutout to Natgil and Jamlounge the 30.000 Kzs prize was really motivating, ppl were pretty serious.

MOOORTAL KOOOOMBAAAT!!!!!

4life bros.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I know that this was the final of this year, but ppl are still talking about this.

In the grand finals, i commited a mistake and cost me the set, damn i hate cyrax :p i had to do it everything again from the losers bracket, but i played flawless this time.

My nephew is still salty but it will pass, he is the best second player of Angola now.

the tournament initial rating points was around 3000 it will suffer a bit mor of ADD so undoubtly the second best since smith got 4th in the end haha.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Awesome! look forward to the matches!
I dunno where my nephew learned that from you, but that reset! DAMN!!

I've never seen yours and @Check's combos being performed consistenly during a tournament, i missed a punish by a frame, and cost the the entire set on the winners. This is probably the hardest character i had to deal with in the entire tournament, you just can't auto-pilot on cyrax vagney did and lost twice in a single tournament lol. I this is probably the wheirdest Skarlet's gameplay you guys will see against Cyrax.

2013 will be marked by 3 victorys from BM-T's Cyrax over Vagney's Kabal 2-0 the 3 sets LOL

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Such a beast. Glad to see you pulled it off Eddy Wang, you've put in a lot of effort and it's paid off. Congratulations! I'm gonna change my avatar picture back to my Skarlet one just because of this. Gotta wait until I get home though, it's not on this computer.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Congrts! Got a link for the upload yet? I love seeing high level Skarlet.
Is their any footage of the tournament?
Footage shall start to be up by tuesday.
Such a beast. Glad to see you pulled it off Eddy Wang, you've put in a lot of effort and it's paid off. Congratulations! I'm gonna change my avatar picture back to my Skarlet one just because of this. Gotta wait until I get home though, it's not on this computer.
U guys are awesome, the time taken researching with you guys, and somberness were pretty fun, those are gold days for me

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I'm not talking about online...MK9 is a completely different game online vs off.
huh? i was simply saying that no one uses skarlet online ever, lol

kabal is better both online and off. tho using him online his pretty damn hard to do, same with skarlet i'd imagine.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i'd like to see your skarlet in action tho eddy, so few people use her.

altho i'd like to point something out, last time i faced a skarlet, i'm pretty sure i ducked their EX daggers during pressure, ducking no blocking, is that one of the way's she can get blown up?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
i'd like to see your skarlet in action tho eddy, so few people use her.

altho i'd like to point something out, last time i faced a skarlet, i'm pretty sure i ducked their EX daggers during pressure, ducking no blocking, is that one of the way's she can get blown up?
the only reason Skarlet has to ex dagger someone is when they block a 114 standing, otherwise, constanct ducking you will only get invicted to get overheads or differend mind traps.