What's new

General/Other Well done Tom Brady

Enenra

Go to hell.
lol, i am going to get BLOWN UP tonight dude. the podcast will be posted later this week.

anyway, as i said, be back for sure once its "safe to come out" lol. thanks and god bless guys.
Dude, that's class. God bless.

Favorite player right there and I don't care what anyone has to say about it.

TH3DISTURBED1

"Never say 'never'
I wanna say thanks to you Tom because you made me start to take this game seriously. The first time I saw this game being played professionally, it was you against Perfect Legend in last years PowerUp. There's a reason I can't stop trying to get better with Cage.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
CEO 2011 actually. Powerup 2011 grand finals were Tom Brady vs. Perfect Legend
Oh yeah, Thanks. You're right. Tom actually won Power Up 2011 with JC, right?

Dude, that's class. God bless.

Favorite player right there and I don't care what anyone has to say about it.
I couldn't agree more. And it's not even because he plays the same character I do... :)

lol, i am going to get BLOWN UP tonight dude. the podcast will be posted later this week.

anyway, as i said, be back for sure once its "safe to come out" lol. thanks and god bless guys.
God Bless, Brady. I'll continue to support you buddy. Cant wait till the next bradycast!

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
"Its hard to make reads against bad players because they don't know what they're doing" - Idra. I couldn't resist. lol Not saying anyone was bad though.
I've heard the name Idra before...doesnt he play ladder Starcraft 2? like....diamond league?

Tom is the most important person in the mk community to me ... he is the first one that I saw and say " he is a smart and pro minded player " . I loved him since day 1 . He inspired me to continue with sub zero till the end - and thats what I'm doing now-!
I just want him to be always here with us.I hope to see him in anything related to mk.His appearance = has to watch event !

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Tom is the most important person in the mk community to me ... he is the first one that I saw and say " he is a smart and pro minded player " . I loved him since day 1 . He inspired me to continue with sub zero till the end - and thats what I'm doing now-!
I just want him to be always here with us.I hope to see him in anything related to mk.His appearance = has to watch event !
THIS!!!!!!!

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Tom Brady was the first competitive player that i watched and liked too. Then again, i liked PL, bu that was back in the 24 low hat days, and seeing as he is kinda irrelevant now Tom Brady is still the man to watch.

Thats not to say that anyone else isnt fun to watch. CDjr's Jax, Detroit's Shang and CD's Kitana are all hella fun to watch because they are just so goddamn good at this game its phenomenal.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
picked up sub in the demo, kharacter hopped when the game came out. Saw brady play, been sub ever since. Was also a huge fan/subscriber of the brady casts.

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
tom was also the first high level player i seen on youtube and he is the reason i got into MK9, love his SZ and commentary on all the tournaments win or lose he is the most entertaining to see/hear. keep on hating :p