What's new

Well, Chello!

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Making myself comfortable at a few new MK sites. I'm new over at MKU and I stumbled upon the glitch-jabbing thread the other day here and decided I needed to sign up. Good players abound, so high fives to everybody.

I'm a UMK3 player. Neat.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Welcome! Love the name!

Make yourself at home. :top:

btw, where are you from? You should come to Winter Brawl in philly next weekend! :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Making myself comfortable at a few new MK sites. I'm new over at MKU and I stumbled upon the glitch-jabbing thread the other day here and decided I needed to sign up. Good players abound, so high fives to everybody.

I'm a UMK3 player. Neat.
Well you strayed the wrong way, bro! You dont post much at ClassicMK anymore, but CMK, as well as here and UltimateMK are networked. Welcome home! :coffee:

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Well you strayed the wrong way, bro! You dont post much at ClassicMK anymore, but CMK, as well as here and UltimateMK are networked. Welcome home! :coffee:
Yeah, need a fresh start. I've browsed threads and I'm loving the atmosphere here so far. Good people. Tim, you need to play some online, sniffle.

Irony is I moved here in Florida from Put In Bay, Ohio and started playing UMK3 only to find out that Columbus has a great offline scene.

REO

Undead
Welcome.

I think I remember playing you way back on UMK:3 for Xbox Live when I still had a gold account.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I think it has already been stated, but you'll find that the atmosphere here at TestYourMight is far more benevolent than what you'll see at MKU. Welcome to our community!

We're counting down the two months we have left till MK 2011 lands. Won't be long now!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hello, Fatal Tragedy. Welcome to TYM man! Long live MK, I remember seeing your name on classic. :) Do you play on xbox? Hope to see ya in MK9!