What's new

Welcoming Mikemetroid back as Lead Moderator!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Lead Moderator
To anyone who has had bad experiences with me in the past, I was practically a kid with mod powers. I'm not here to police your shitty or my shitty politics, just keeping the focus on the competitive spirit on all MKs.

Please reach out if you have any issues.

Vulgar

Dojo Trainee
To anyone who has had bad experiences with me in the past, I was practically a kid with mod powers. I'm not here to police your shitty or my shitty politics, just keeping the focus on the competitive spirit on all MKs.

Does that mean I can't talk shit about you or about Johnny Cage mains anymore?

It's kind of my bread and butter.

7L

Heads up!

This guy gets a big boy job and the first thing he does is pay Storms to give him mod back. I expected nothing less.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
When can I campaign for a Lead Moderator spot? I have a decent resume & ideas. We need to have a Jade player as a moderator again dammit! ;)

Last edited:

Komatose

The Prettiest
Welcome back. Heard about some big changes so I came back to see if the community that revolves around one of the goriest games in history is still soft as hell.

PS - Don't make the sight p2p. Sites have failed overnight due to that. There is nothing exclusive on here that would make people pay for it when there are plenty of free sites with MK info on them and via subscription to magazines, newsletters, etc. as well as people like me who get suggestions on their phones based on the latest news about MK and the likes on major websites. Trust me. Don't make that mistake. Die trying to get donations, but do not make this site exclusive. This the last bit of nostalgia I have left in this community besides @Revy and I'm not trying to see it die overnight while giving CPR to it.

PSS: Welcome back Stormster. Love my oldies.