What's new

WELCOME BACK, BROCK LESNAR.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
There was an old PWB meme where people would always talk about Brock randomly coming back out of the crowd and F5'ing everyone. We got it all wrong, he was a little smart about it.

Suddenly I find myself watching Raw every week again. Brock's the man, and I honestly think this is a good move since he's in no condition right now to continue doing MMA after his diverticulitis attacks.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
He should get the belt by default... he can beat everyone up in WWE or whatever its called for real.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Pro-Wrestlers get hurt all the time dood, lul. You try getting slammed on the mat thirty times three days a week. And that's not getting into stuff like this:

I'm speaking specificly about Lesnar because he ran like a scared dog from the UFC. I like wrestling. I just don't like Brock. He did nothing but talk shit and lose to anyone he couldn't lay on top of and hamfist in UFC.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I think he's a fucking tank and he can do whatever he wants to anyone's face he chooses.

Dude went into MMA and came out Heavyweight Champ, and made a comeback after that parasite almost ate him alive. Say what you will about him, but not a lot of people have it in them to get that belt, let alone come back and try at it again after that serious an illness.
He's earned the right to be the Chuck Norris of the WWE for a while.
And if you as me, he's the perfect guy to base off of to end THE LONGEST FACE RUN IN HISTORY.
You've got The Rock potentially back in rotation, or at least on an Undertaker-ish basis of wrestling consistently enough to say he's back in rotation, GIANT FUCKING BERNARD IS BACK with a badass indestructible samurai gimmick, Sheamus is gonna Ireland the fuck out of everyone on Smackdown while he's Champ and seems to be over enough now that he can be a flagship guy and carry the brand on his back, and in Lesnar, IF he's back for good and this isn't just another build-to-Summerslam-and-that's-it run like last year, you have the one guy who can do what no one else, not even The Rock, could do: be the giant force of a good guy respected and/or beloved enough for the things he's done outside of the ring AND coming back to wrestling to break Cena's face, and there's nothing Cena can say or do to make him into the bad guy, which means eventually, if he wants to get any sort of momentum, he's gonna have to play evil. He used up ALL his animosity-into-begrudging-respect ideas in the Rock feud - he pretty much used every good guy tactic in the book at this point, so no one's gonna give a shit about the heroics or the respect or any of that happy crap because they're on Brock's side. And there's no amount of shit he can talk on Brock that he can't talk back ten times over because he's done everything Cena's done on PAPER in a real-life atmosphere. The fact that he succeeded in his endeavors and came back at more or less Cena's biggest fail moment leaves him with no other feasible options that we haven't seen 1000x times over. If they want it to work, they'll turn him. 9 years is long enough.
I haven't given a crap about wrestling since the CM Punk angle last year got predictable.
But I WILL be watching again just to see what becomes of this.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I thought that guy looked suspiciously like A-Train.
He is, they're one and the same. He's had countless names over the years. A-Train, Albert Hayes, Giant Bernard, a few others I can't remember. He's a legend in Japan who's had on-again-off-again runs in the US for ages, hence the samurai badassery (FUCKING MIST CLAW $$$) and he used to be much, much hairier.
He's also stiff as a damn board. I wonder what Riley said to him to piss him off enough for that assault of elbows...lol.
There's only one other person whose return would make this perfect.

8:16 = Best Thing Ever. I had such high hopes...:(.

Albo

Dojo Trainee
Godlike. He always said he loves to entertain in front of the camera so ever since he announced his retirement from MMA last year, there was only one place he was going to go to. Hopefully he won't be facing serious health issues like he has in the past but he'll be the one slamming people onto the mat so he's got nothing to worry about:)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
K7L33THA

A decade's not enough?

..................eh, maybe you're right. I still remember the morning after where I went to WWF.com to see the results of the PPV, only to see a giant "In Memory Of..." picture on their home page. It took me almost twenty minutes to find out that it wasn't actually scripted.

That was a sad day for my young self...

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Don't tell that to Owen Hart....
Not really that funny.

he quit the WWE, people hated on him, he quits UFC to go WWE, people are hating on him.

i swear some guys just never catch a break.
Actually I liked when he went to the UFC. What I didn't like was his attitude the whole time he was there. My favorite moment of his in the UFC? Watching him get destroyed by Cain Velasquez after he said his weight advantage would be too much for Cain. My favorite moment of his in the WWE? When he left it. The guy is as boring as watching paint dry, but then again that goes for 85% of the WWE roster these days, and he is at least a small improvement over most.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Ever hear about Owen's ghost?

On May 23, 1999, Owen Hart, brother of WWE Hall-of-Famer Bret Hart, died at a WWE pay-per-view (then known as the WWF) event when he fell from the rafters attempting a wrestling gimmick. He was supposed to be lowered into the arena on a cable when the release mechanism had somehow been triggered, having him fall nearly 80 feet on the ring ropes and then into the ring. While he did not die immediately from the fall, he was pronounced dead upon arrival at the hospital.

In the years since his death, there have been multiple reports of sightings of (the ghost of) Owen Hart. Employees have claimed to have seen him in the rafters wearing the costume he was wearing for his gimmick as well as the cable before he began the descent. There have also been reports of flickering lights and other power sources that seem to go on and off in some areas of the arena.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
The guy is as boring as watching paint dry, but then again that goes for 85% of the WWE roster these days, and he is at least a small improvement over most.
this is just opinion, i think UFC is boring as hell to watch, but im aware many enjoy it, i found it to be a riot watching brock years ago in the WWE, his debut gimmick of being paul heymans bodyguard was awesome