What's new

Wednesday Night Fights or Next Level Battle Circuit

Been meaning to ask this for a while. Which Injustice tournament do you feel provides more enjoyment for the viewer right now? Or do you like them both equally?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Both. 2 totally different groups of players.

WNF is somewhat bigger and badder, but NLBC has some of the absolute top players in the game on a regular basis.

The only thing that tips it a bit for me as a viewer is that sometimes you hardly get to see any IGAU action at WNF. But that has more to do with the stream than the actual tournament itself.

WNF: Best diversity of characters, best commentary, and generally strong players. Sometimes gets ignored due to Valle's favoritism of SFIV.

NBC: High-level play, but terrible character diversity. (Basically just Supes, BA, and Chris G's Green Arrow.)

8otB: Most dedicated stream time, but smallest player base, lower-level play, and the same 4 characters all the time.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
I prefer WNF, personally. Good diversity in characters, Aris and his wonderful self, a dash of Tekken, and baby you got a stew going.

Atlanta Kombat (Weekly Tuesday stream) really impressed me with their debut earlier this week. Looking forward to seeing more of those guys play every week!

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
WNF is just plain fun to watch. Not just Aris but most of the commentators are entertaining and you know what Tekken is interesting to watch.