What's new

Wednesday Night Fights, MK9 Special stream April 19

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
According to James Chen, WNF is going to have an MK special stream tournament on their channel

http://www.justin.tv/leveluplive

Expect Justin Wong to be there as well as some other players, like Floe. I don't know much about it yet or who's participating. If anyone has any info, post it.

WNF is held in Southern Cali I believe, so if anyone is possibly thinking about attending this, you can ask someone at the level up website for exact locations.

I haven't seen any news posted directly about it on the site, but I'll see if there is direct info about it.

DrDogg

Noob
So LevelUp is doing a launch stream for MK9? Or do you mean WNF is including an MK tournament on April 20?

DrDogg

Noob
I just watched the replay of WNF and heard the part you're talking about. I actually think they're referring to Wednesday, April 20, and not a launch event. James said the 19th, but I think they just got the dates wrong.

I could be wrong, but he said it'll only happen if the players show up (they're also doing Arcana Heart 3). So either they aren't doing it at SCR and it's Tuesday, or they're just adding it to WNF and the date given was wrong.

The venue for WNF will be under renovation tomorrow so we will not be doing anything at the proud bird tomorrow but there will be a stream tomorrow at a different location.

WNF this week will be held on Friday 4/22/11 - Currently there are no plans to hold official an WNF MK9 tournament, but you guys are more than welcome to bring your setups and hold your own tournaments during WNF. If we see that your community shows up good numbers week by week then there might be a lot more at level|up we can do for you guys. Simlar to what we have done for TvC and Blazblue Communites

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
The venue for WNF will be under renovation tomorrow so we will not be doing anything at the proud bird tomorrow but there will be a stream tomorrow at a different location.

WNF this week will be held on Friday 4/22/11 - Currently there are no plans to hold official an WNF MK9 tournament, but you guys are more than welcome to bring your setups and hold your own tournaments during WNF. If we see that your community shows up good numbers week by week then there might be a lot more at level|up we can do for you guys. Simlar to what we have done for TvC and Blazblue Communites
Sounds awesome.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Awesome. Im really glad to see the west coast get itself into high gear for MK9. You guys are lucky to have probably the biggest overall fighting game scene in the country and now you can put it to work for MK9. :)