What's new

We should be able to skip a boss fight

Some of these are just a pain in the ass and Sorry NRS but not everyone is capable of doing these boss fights and then they miss out on the gear. We should be able to use our skip fight tokens wherever we want

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
If you can't handle the boss then move off the arcade cabinet son and let Motaro catch these hands

Kusabi

Noob
I actually agree that all fights should be skippable and overall toned down to be more accessible to the average player.

...but good luck convincing the bootlickers on this site.

"What?! Someone criticized a game I unconditionally love for some reason? Quick- defend NRS!"

I actually agree that all fights should be skippable and overall toned down to be more accessible to the average player.

"What?! Someone criticized a game I unconditionally love for some reason? Quick- defend NRS!"

View attachment 14464
Awfully brave of you to share your fetish on an MK fan forum. Grats my dude

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

View attachment 14464
Did you just trigger yourself?

Anyway you must not have been paying much attention around here. Criticism has been extremely high here and every other forum, which is how the game ended up getting fixed so quickly.

Kratilim

Noob
Imo the tag bosses are fine. Yes they are hard, but as long as your tag buddies are smart with the powerups, then its totally doable. Yes it'll take several tries. But its supposed to be hard.