What's new

We need to drop this whole "Top 5" thing.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
This reminds me of a guy I played online with good stats (if they matter) who mained Johnny Cage and knew all the tricks.

As usual, I chose my main (Mileena) and pretty much bodied him every match. He then sends me a personal message saying I won because I played a broken character (Ed Boon said it himself) and there is nothing you can do to punish her enhanced telekick. I wasn't sure if this guy was shitting me so I just replied "Dude, are you serious? You play Cage, learn the match-up." Afterwards in the chat room he starts blowing me up saying "only loser play Mileena" bla, bla, bla, so I send him a personal message requesting a "no Mileena challenge" which he accepted and guess what happened..........;)

In conclusion, there might be characters in Mortal Kombat labelled "overpowered" but in the wrongs hands or against certain individuals they might not be as effective thus making the Top 5 / Match-Up chart obsolete..........in my opinion of course. :D
you can punish her enhanced tele kick, if you didnt know that. just block the second kick low and d1 to any combo of your choice, JC can d1 f3 nutpunch it. if you did know then sorry :(

KRYS9984

Noob
you can punish her enhanced tele kick, if you didnt know that. just block the second kick low and d1 to any combo of your choice, JC can d1 f3 nutpunch it. if you did know then sorry :(
Exactly, Johnny Cage along with Scorpion and Kabal (just to name a couple) punish Mileena's Ex-Telekick very well.

Nut punch re-set, vortex set-up, and knee re-set all put Mileena in a defensive guessing game and that's enough motivation for anyone not to carelessly Ex-Telekick at every opportunity. If you have the tools to condition an opponent but fail at it, it's clearly your own fault and not the character you're playing.