What's new

Tech WE GOT TOASTY!!!

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Ninj RedRaptor10 FCP/EMP SCAR AssassiN[be]
This is where i'm trying to get a Toasty Boost, until now, nothing, only you guys can do this, TylerLantern, Check

I hope i'm not asking too much, and L0rdoftheFLY this is just a piece, i also have a meter-less version with uppercut ending 45%, and another uppercut reset in the corner from the same setup
I have been working on a few things but have not had time to really do as much as I would like with Toasty Boost combos lately. Life has had to come first lately, but hopefully soon my ideas can get put down on video.

AssassiN

Noob
final setup for skarlet:

jp, b2~db2, u3, 2~ex df1, d2, d1~ex df1, b11(bdd3)f4~xray = 54%
Goddamn her X-ray is almost useless, might as well not use it.
Still, looks like a nice looking combo. Gonna be extremely hard to input her toasty boost between b11 and f4.
Props if you can do it.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
final setup for skarlet:

jp, b2~db2, u3, 2~ex df1, d2, d1~ex df1, b11(bdd3)f4~xray = 54%
Back in the corner (AA) u3, Uppercut, d1~df3~ex db2 (bdd3),b11f4~db2,b11f4~xray = 55% damage:p

I would really do these, but everytime i try, dan forden doesn't give a shit about her lol

Back in the corner (AA) u3, Uppercut, d1~df3~ex db2 (bdd3),b11f4~db2,b11f4~xray = 55% damage:p

I would really do these, but everytime i try, dan forden doesn't give a shit about her lol
nice. even on my 54%, you can do db2 after b114 and it connects.

so:

jp b2 db2, u3, 2~ex df1, d2, d1~ex df1, b11(bdd3)f4~db2, b11f4~xray

the reason why i left out the last b11f4~db2 was because db2 barely misses, so i figured the xray would miss as well.

can also replace 2~ex df1 with 3~ex df1.

skarlet will take a long time to do. i'll do the aa version soon. thanks again, eddy.

AssassiN[be] very tough, man. i will get a video up soon to confirm it.