What's new

WE DID something about MAGA MK

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Don’t take the challenge. I don’t know anyone who is trying to play unga bunga Kano on wifi. Lol
Yeah that shit is gross, and besides, I'm on PC till the PS5 comes out and this swamp rat probably doesn't have a gaming PC.

Would love to see what that dude looks like in person. Can't wait for his rant about the first amendment
Easily the most obnoxious thing about people like this. "Mah free speech!" You can still talk shit, there are still cesspools on the net to share hateful opinions with other hateful people. This isn't about free speech, it's about being angry that they can't directly harass someone, out of sight out of mind.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Oh yeah he tagged me on twitter, definitely the same dude.

I guess we could report but the best thing is to ignore cause he's an idiot lmao.
Calls people fake MK fans for playing guests
Plays Rambo
Lol
Yeah dudes just an attention whore who kinda bullies vulnerable people in the scene and runs from people who know what they’re doing

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Glad you got those scummy vids removed!

Idk anything about god or gods, but I love everybody and that kind of hateful stuff has no place in the MK kommunity.

I'm willing to bet a substantial amount of my money that he's getting a rush out of this and imo should have left it at that first ban he got from us. My logic behind this is my assumption of his first victims prolly being kinda helpless against it, so what happend had to happen ( Which is making me proud 2 fold on myself on confirming my common sense hasn't totally left my as of this far in my life. And on this warm welcoming commu. for the solidarity and responsible and good willing human beings i can find on here. Which nicely ties both points i made by the conclusion i've made as soon as i've joined of TYM being the best and my fav MK CM platform to go to! In case any1 who might read and judge this the wrong way :coffee: ''In case'' i need almost a full page of insurance cover. ) Everything after that seems like a waste of energy bothering about that guy, as he knows he's like a rat in a cage begging to notice him. Ofcourse i might be wrong as i've not seen the complete picture to this story. And yes, this comment is a bit over the top to some, maybe. And i blame quarantine for my unusual behaviour :DOGE Happy reading Sunday!

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
Any degree of response is enough to jiggle the jollies of a sad and lonely individual like this. Imagine being capable of all this fury and bluster, this burning passion so hot that you can't even contain it without bursting apart... and you use it to yell a couple slurs at people enjoying a character's release in a video game.

So many sad sights to see in the world today, that it's almost refreshing to see one like this. So desperate, aching for recognition and only being ridiculed for being outright and abjectly pathetic.

Can't wait for the historians to write down all this winner's great deeds: "Made a couple people on a video game feel a little bad."

Wonder where they'll raise the monuments?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Wonder where they'll raise the monuments?
This thread is the monument. A 4 page thread... shit like this feeds them... you think you are insulting him, but your just doing exactly what he wants you to, what he manipulated you to do. You can not beat a troll.. this thread, you are literally doing exactly what he wants and he is reading it and laughing his ass off and then going on about his day with out giving it a 2nd thought.

The only winning move is not to play.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I just don't understand how someone reaches the point where their apparent joy in life is to be as toxic and offensive as possible. I'm a pretty nice easy going person, so it's never made sense to me.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
what about a nice game of chess?
Side note: I've always wondered what kind of cross-over there would be between FGC and chess playing. Obviously very different games, but I feel like the type of person who'd be good at a fighting game would have a similar skill set to be good at chess.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Better to speak up and get the word out so more people know about issues like these than shutting up and do nothing. Sure, he gets some of the attention he craves in his sad, pathetic existence, but the more people who know about this and do something about it, the bigger the chance to shut him down grows.

If we just shut up and ignore him, he "wins" too.

Better to speak up and get the word out so more people know about issues like these than shutting up and do nothing. Sure, he gets some of the attention he craves in his sad, pathetic existence, but the more people who know about this and do something about it, the bigger the chance to shut him down grows.

If we just shut up and ignore him, he "wins" too.
^

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
This thread is the monument. A 4 page thread... shit like this feeds them... you think you are insulting him, but your just doing exactly what he wants you to, what he manipulated you to do. You can not beat a troll.. this thread, you are literally doing exactly what he wants and he is reading it and laughing his ass off and then going on about his day with out giving it a 2nd thought.

The only winning move is not to play.
I get that, however, the thing is he goes on with his life with all the hatred everyone has for him and all the hatred he has for everyone for no reason, and he's actually the loser of the story. I think it should be brought to attention so people can block/report him, but challenging him is a mistake. If he loses, he'll say your character is broke, if he wins, he'll pop off hard and make one of his idiotic videos. Definitely a troll seeking attention, but making it impossible for them to have a platform is what will piss them off beyond measure and that's the point.

So, keep reporting his Twitter and his YT.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
This thread is good, we should actively push these kinds of people out of the community and part of that is making other community members aware of their presence.

But I do understand your point that these types crave attention. That's why I say report and block. Gets rid of them, doesn't feed their need for attention. Seems like the best way to handle it.