What's new

WCW3 - Last Minute Donations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
When I heard that REO was not going to make it, I was sad. Then 2 weeks before the tournament, Darkhood could not make it due to his back problems. Now, I'm getting a message that Tom Brady needs some help to get to WCW3, and Tom is someone I cannot lose out from this tournament.

If we can raise $200, we can help him out, and help the WCW3 event, as well as the tournament scene itself. I know its last minute, but its very important that Tom Brady gets there.

If you are willing to donate for this cause, please post in here and let me know. WCW3 cannot lose another tournament player!

Please post if you want to donate, and how much you are willing to donate. Thank you so much.

1.Storms - $5
2.Check - $5
3.AC - $10
5.Dark Rob - $20

some things changed and i need some help guys...

i had to pay $5K in medical bills for minor back surgery and oral surgery and my dad just told me he was behind on his house payments so i went ahead and gave him $2k because he was behind on his mortgage due to him helping out another family member who couldnt pay him back in time and i dont want him to lose his house. that being said, i need some help now with getting to wcw. if i got help with about $200 i can cover the rest of all expenses need.

WCW3 is a big event for mk in general and i really want to help it be a big success. if this event succeeds then many more opportunities will be given to the mk community, this is such a great chance to really put mk back in the main stream and a huge step in trying to get mk at evo this year.

this event is a MUST attend for me, any help is greatly appreciated. again, thank you so much to anyone that can help.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
$5 here and there helps more than you know. If anyone can donate, please do so. We are not a one-sided community. If, in the future you need the same help, you will most likely get it. This is what we're about, and is the reason we are here.

Thank you.

I'll throw in 5 dollars for Tom. Guy is like a brother me nowadays.

Let me know where/how to send it.

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow, dude. See you Friday.

thank you to any one who can help. i really wanna hep make this event a success but i def need some help this time in getting there.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Damn, I'm ultra short with money right now but I'll give 10 bucks. Bone P.M. me the paypal...

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Thanks for helping guys.

Tom is going to post his PayPal account. If you donate, please post in here and let us know how much so that I can update it.

ok, i just switched banks to bank of america so i cant confirm my new bank acct on paypal till i get my next bank statement. however, my brother has a pay pal acct that you can send money to.

the email to the pay pal acct is [email protected]. just go to paypal and send the money to that email.

thanks you to everyone for your help.

Dark_Rob

Noob
I sent you $20 Tom. Sorry I couldnt send more but money is really tight right now. I hope it helps get you there though.

AC1984

Kaballin!
hey Tom I'm trying to but what does that mean "Sorry, your payment won't go through. To make it work, you'll need to add money to your account and pay with your PayPal balance."
I use my paypal with my credit card...how do i go over this thing...as for now i dont have bank acc, can someone help?? Can i transfer the money the same way as i purchase crap from website via paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.