What's new

Water Interactable in Atlantis.

lorenzo

Noob
In atlantis the water interactable can be meter build to escape pressure. This gives deathstroke an advantage in this map. However, joker has some options to evade the interactable or completely nullify it.​
1. Univeral b3 or f3 armor in order to punish with a combo.​
2. A well time sweep will evade the interactable and punish the user.​
3. (new tech)(glitch) There is a way to nullify the water interactable for the whole match. If your character can crouch the water and you d1 the person using the interctable in the recovery frames, the interactable will be nullify for the rest of the match. With joker you can b3 armor dash cancel into a D1 when the character recovers. (Found by me and SimplySimon)​
I will post a video, if requested.​

Gilbagz

Joker here~
Tested this out a bit. Pretty cool but ducking the water stream is really inconsistent.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, no clue as to why.

Sweeping lowers your hurtbox enough so you'll avoid it everytime though.

Hurtboxes in this game are so inconsistent. Flash can duck this but can't duck Joker's 2,1,2. Meanwhile Grundy can duck 2,1,2 but can't duck this. Like wth.

MashBot

You're over matched.
Flash can duck it completely by holding down I guess it's like log trap. Small Gadget chars can duck it? and get a full corner combo after. Flash can also d1d2d3 while the water is spraying. You have to time it kind of close to the end and be near them so you can follow up.

MashBot

You're over matched.
Tested this out a bit. Pretty cool but ducking the water stream is really inconsistent.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, no clue as to why.

Sweeping lowers your hurtbox enough so you'll avoid it everytime though.

Hurtboxes in this game are so inconsistent. Flash can duck this but can't duck Joker's 2,1,2. Meanwhile Grundy can duck 2,1,2 but can't duck this. Like wth.
Didnt see your post about flash ducking it

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
Flash can duck it completely by holding down I guess it's like log trap. Small Gadget chars can duck it? and get a full corner combo after. Flash can also d1d2d3 while the water is spraying. You have to time it kind of close to the end and be near them so you can follow up.
I can dodge the log trap is the Ferris Aircraft with Grundy if a gadget character is using it, but not if a power character is doing it. Maybe that could play a roll in this as well? Idk just tossing out ideas. :)