What's new

Was this a glitch?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Just did a f33b3 with very little pushback and followed it with a nutpunch very fast.

is this normal?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Yes its normal, you can do it with any special move. Can't hit confirm it though so if they get hit by the b3 part and start blocking the nut punch will be blocked.

Theme

Noob
Mike is pretty knowledgeable when it comes to Johnny Cage, I'd take his word for it. Yes, you can follow a blocked f33b3 with EX forceball. However, I notice whenever I do this, they get pushed back after the f33b3 regardless, and the EX forceball provides just enough advantage for me to attempt another f3 or at least a jip.

can't i followup with ex forceball?even if i guess wrong and b3 is blocked, the balls will hit and i'll be at adv again
Doesn't jail and it wont connect if they get hit by it, in fact, a bunch of characters can actually punish you. also they could be fuzzy guarding low, in which case you dont get the frame trap.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
f33b3 should used in the corner, that or mid screen if you feel tricky, i catch people all the time because the first thing people do once f33b3 is sigh of relief that they are out of cages pressure, that when you with them with ex forceballs, but watch out if they get hit by b3 as ylou will burn a bar and get punished