What's new

WARNING: Injustice BATTLE EDITION Almost Sold-Out!

STORMS

Co-founder
Administrator
Putting this out there thanks to a reliable source, if you are aiming to get the Battle Edition of Injustice, do it as soon as possible... actually go now and put your pre-order in because they are almost sold out. For those who might be unfamiliar of what all the Battle Edition of Injustice: Gods Among Us consists of, look below at the photo. The main feature of the Battle Edition is the PDP Fightstick and extra skins that you will get. This stick has Injustice: Gods Among Us artwork and is a beauty... it retails for $149.99 - GOGOGO!

be1.jpg

"for those who care, preorders for these are almost sold out if you were looking to get one. not looking like there will be a 2nd set for a long time. looks like collectors ones are already gone."

Attachments

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
My local Gamestop in WA indicated the same thing to me two days ago. Additionally, CE's for 360 were completely sold out at that time.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Yup I preordered mine... cant wait to use those skins online and get mail from people going.. hey how did you get those...

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Gettin it ...

I like how the button illuminations are customizable.. I do wish we got more specs details tho from PDP

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
does anyone know what editions come with what DLC outfits?

Walmart has the Blackest Night skins if Im not mistaken and the Gamestop Editions (both of them give you the Red Son packs)... Im not 100% what other editions give what..

There is also a Season Pass for 14.99 that will give you 4 DLC chrs for the price of 3

Walmart has the Blackest Night skins if Im not mistaken and the Gamestop Editions (both of them give you the Red Son packs)... Im not 100% what other editions give what..

There is also a Season Pass for 14.99 that will give you 4 DLC chrs for the price of 3
Tom Brady
Wal-Mart: Arkham City skins
Amazon(?)/Best Buy: Blackest Night
Gamestop: Red Son
Battle and Collector's Edition: New 52

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Pre-Order stuff doesn't really exist where I live, but my local game store guy usually just gets a5 or six of the pre-order editions of stuff, so here's hoping