What's new

Tech - Warlock Warlock Tech

Also I forgot to mention: ex portal grab has armor

You can use it to do silly things like throw it out on wakeup while the enemy is trying to zone you and start a 50/50

Wallach

Noob
I've been playing a lot of Warlock on PC and have been using the MB dagger kind of like this.

If I land F212 (generally after doing stuff like d3, crossup jf3) and confirm into F2122, I'll do this string:

F2122, 4 -> Trance, F2122, 4 -> MB Dagger (35%, or 36% if you have the space to jf3 after the Trance). This works anywhere on the screen, and even if you land this midscreen, all you need to do is take one step forward and you are in range to do whatever you want before they fall to the ground to continue pressure and potentially just put them into another loop of the above. Technically you can outright kill someone if you have the meter and they guess wrong twice in a row after the MB Daggers, but to do so you sort of have to commit to either B2 -> Trance or B324, so you're both gambling at that point.

D

Deleted member 9158

I thoroughly enjoy hitting people with a skull full screen and immediately throwing F3 out. You can almost feel the salt

Wallach

Noob
I thoroughly enjoy hitting people with a skull full screen and immediately throwing F3 out. You can almost feel the salt
Warlock F3 has got to be my favorite normal in the game. I don't care how safe it is or that it whiffs point blank, it's too fun. Especially good is to boot Sub-Zero after he puts a clone down. Like I gotta go over there to apply my foot to your ass.

Warlock might be solid in the "mirror" match, I gotta experiment more with the others even though I have strong feelings about summoner.

Johnny cage cancel practice and other quan variations

I just had a thought, since his f3 is thirteen frames, I wonder at one point on screen skull frame traps into it, probably closer

D

Deleted member 9158

Warlock F3 has got to be my favorite normal in the game. I don't care how safe it is or that it whiffs point blank, it's too fun. Especially good is to boot Sub-Zero after he puts a clone down. Like I gotta go over there to apply my foot to your ass.
It's also a fantastic anti-zoning tool. Hits for a meaty 10% too.

D

Deleted member 9158

I just had a thought, since his f3 is thirteen frames, I wonder at one point on screen skull frame traps into it, probably closer
It seems to, or at least it catches a lot of people off guard. If they catch onto it they seem to have to eat the chip from F3

Just found out you can get 19% full screen with an ex skull followed by a f3 .. ex portal grab into the 50/50 .. waste of meter but might come in handy. Ex rune seems more legit though

Just found out you can get 19% full screen with an ex skull followed by a f3 .. ex portal grab into the 50/50 .. waste of meter but might come in handy. Ex rune seems more legit though
I'd upload more Quan Chi footage but I'm hella lazy.

I know a lot more stuff than this like day 2 stuff now. Right now I'm 2nd place on XBL ranked leaderboard by beating JetLi a bunch (good guy but he's got no clue what to do against Quan)