What's new

Guide - Warlock Warlock is viable< Warlock high level footage.

Solignac

Noob
I don't think he was ever not viable, just that Sorcerer and Summoner are much better.
Even with the run cancel into a 14 mb stab, his 50/50 game with the stab and damage pales in comparison to the meterless mixups that summoner has or the setups sorcerer has with the runes. It's nice to see people actually giving some attention to Warlock. Especially now that his EX portal scoop is sanic speed.

That fucking portal kick is the greatest move in the game though.

Last edited:

tra101

Noob
I don't think he was ever not viable, just that Sorcerer and Summoner are much better.
Even with the run cancel into a 14 mb stab, his 50/50 game with the stab and damage pales in comparison to the mixups that summoner has or the setups sorcerer has with the runes. It's nice to see people actually giving some attention to Warlock. Especially now that his EX portal scoop is sanic speed.

Well said,

TheSkesh

Im Old
Even with the run cancel into a 14 mb stab, his 50/50 game with the stab and damage pales in comparison to the mixups that summoner has or the setups sorcerer has with the runes. It's nice to see people actually giving some attention to Warlock. Especially now that his EX portal scoop is sanic speed.

I really do love the ex scoop, that thing is a beauty. I agree with everything you say but I always pick Warlock to deal with pressure better.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
That warlock wasn't very good lol I think it's a viable variation as a secondary, but I don't think he has the tools necessary to compete on his own

Robotic

Gentleman.
That warlock wasn't very good lol I think it's a viable variation as a secondary, but I don't think he has the tools necessary to compete on his own
I'm wanting to get into some Warlock action. I don't like his other variations, but by the power of Green Skull, I love this one. Anywhere or anyone u can direct me to for some Warlock shit?

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I'm wanting to get into some Warlock action. I don't like his other variations, but by the power of Green Skull, I love this one. Anywhere or anyone u can direct me to for some Warlock shit?

Big Marcus is the best, you can find him on the GGA stream, or chatting in mine