What's new

Question - Warlock Warlock 110% Vortex/Reset Viable? (can be blocked)

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
just so all knows i wasnt trying to argue, shit was glitching. and i was baffled. as to why everyone was saying it can be blocked.. lol my bad. i always admit when im wrong.

@bdizzle2700 , @Prinz , @MyronJ , @Doctor Rektangle , @Solignac

updated post

my bad guys, im sure you can understand where i was coming from. shit glitchin and i was like wahhh

I hope you didn't think I was coming at you with a blowup. That was not my intention. It's TYM were here to Luuurn (Learn). Glad we could help.

Solignac

Noob
ok where are you able to block?

i have ai set to block high.. and i cant get them to even block. set it frame by frame in software and AI never gets a chance to block. maybe you guys are doing it slower...

also it seems to be frustraiting when i specifically state. not sure about the combo. what do you guys think. and everyone blows up on me like they are incapable of reading before they speak. typical TYM, kinda what they are known for.

like i said. on way down they are in full recovery while falling. and i dont see where they can block. untill you or someone else shoes me footage of this. or i can get on with:
@I Am The LK
i cant actaully test fully.

like i said before was wondering if any one knew of this combo/possible reset. the title and thread is under Question, not Fact!
so "what was i trying to get at" nothing as the whole posts states!
was i trying to figure out what others have done with it? absolutely.

Typical TYM... maybe someone can actually load a video up, and show whats wrong with it. or load the best combo involving it?

lol so everyone knows, i was up till 10am when i made this with no sleep. just in case im wrong which im not suprised if so.. but id definitely like @GAV , @I Am The LK to help me test it.
You're able to block everywhere, and don't throw your "typical tym" shit around all the time. If you set them to block high but you're doing a low starter, you obviously need to understand the game at a basic level. I told you a good combo but you're too butthurt about me not appreciating your "tech" to read it.

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Well this was a waste of time.. Can this be deleted now?
are you people Psycho? in no way do i tag LK in every post, and where at all did i say anything in warlock was broken.. i asked a question in Question section. obviously this is a clicks atempt at making someone look bad...

i might just delete it myself: would rather leave it up but if it hurts some users eyes they can go into another thread..
holy hell the immaturity!
how can you even gather that i was talking bad on Warlock... i think he is a very modest version of Quan.. and i was enjoying playing with him.. and was asking if it could be broken (could be meter burned out of) or if anyone had a way to improve the combo i had up.. but instead i was met with Harassment, ridicule and Off handed comments, for asking a question i might add.

anyways got my answer from PND_Ketchup, he was one of the only mature people on here.. i guess in TYM its become the norm to attack others unwarrented. and blow up on them for asking a simple question!

god forbid i ask something about a character!

Some people shouldnt be allowed on this site... they make every thread an argument...

And why are you guys tagging LK: jesus streaching for something arnt we.. ive taged him about 25times in thousands of posts. i rarelytag him cuz he is a friend.. thinking he might like a post that i seen..

most the time its ib the Johhny cage forums because heis a far better Cage than me!

have a nice day...

no reason to close it but if it must be closed by a mod... ill respect thier decision, they may not want a bunch of threads that you guys turned into an argument all over TYM. and i agree... so its up to the MOD's on that, ill leave it for them to decide.

Last edited:

Aramonde

Noob
Well seeing as there a so many damn theads about Sum Quan i see a thread "110% vortex/reset" and i think "oh god here we go! nerf warlock!" . And then i see people tagging LK who calls everyone a Quan downplayer even if they agree Sum Quan should be nerfed just not nerfed so he becomes useless. So when i see that i assumed this was a Warlock is broken thread.

I Am The LK

Here my battle cry (Meow)
Well seeing as there a so many damn theads about Sum Quan i see a thread "110% vortex/reset" and i think "oh god here we go! nerf warlock!" . And then i see people tagging LK who calls everyone a Quan downplayer even if they agree Sum Quan should be nerfed just not nerfed so he becomes useless. So when i see that i assumed this was a Warlock is broken thread.
The only ones I call a quan chi downplayer are STBSHUJINKYDINK and he knows im trolling. And thats all I say about quan. All I say is "Quan Chi downplayer"

I Am The LK

And thats still very rude of you.

Solignac

Noob
are you people Psycho? in no way do i tag LK in every post, and where at all did i say anything in warlock was broken.. i asked a question in Question section. obviously this is a clicks atempt at making someone look bad...

i might just delete it myself: would rather leave it up but if it hurts some users eyes they can go into another thread..
holy hell the immaturity!
how can you even gather that i was talking bad on Warlock... i think he is a very modest version of Quan.. and i was enjoying playing with him.. and was asking if it could be broken (could be meter burned out of) or if anyone had a way to improve the combo i had up.. but instead i was met with Harassment, ridicule and Off handed comments, for asking a question i might add.

anyways got my answer from PND_Ketchup, he was one of the only mature people on here.. i guess in TYM its become the norm to attack others unwarrented. and blow up on them for asking a simple question!

god forbid i ask something about a character!

Some people shouldnt be allowed on this site... they make every thread an argument...

And why are you guys tagging LK: jesus streaching for something arnt we.. ive taged him about 25times in thousands of posts. i rarelytag him cuz he is a friend.. thinking he might like a post that i seen..

most the time its ib the Johhny cage forums because heis a far better Cage than me!

have a nice day...

no reason to close it but if it must be closed by a mod... ill respect thier decision, they may not want a bunch of threads that you guys turned into an argument all over TYM. and i agree... so its up to the MOD's on that, ill leave it for them to decide.
Literally said nothing bad in my original post to you. I told you all you were doing was wasting meter, that it was a standing reset, and I even gave you a combo for it. I pretty much told you everything you needed to know about it since I most likely play Quan Chi Warlock much more than you and am trying to explain it. Why don't you learn to take constructive criticism for once instead of posting you literally doing a bad standing reset combo, acting like you think it's fact, surely being something that is unblockable, then attacking me and saying I'm just trying to shut you down, then bitching that everyone on test your might is toxic to you. Like I said, I never said anything bad originally and not everyone is going to sugarcoat everything for you, bubby. For gods-sake, just close this thread and save yourself further embarrassment.

I Am The LK

Literally said nothing bad in my original post to you. I told you all you were doing was wasting meter, that it was a standing reset, and I even gave you a combo for it. Why don't you learn to take constructive criticism for once instead of posting you literally doing a bad standing reset combo, acting like you think it's fact, surely being something that is unblockable, then attacking me and saying I'm just trying to shut you down, then bitching that everyone on test your might is toxic to you. Like I said, I never said anything bad originally and not everyone is going to sugarcoat everything for you, bubby. For gods-sake, just close this thread.
Seriously man? I actually like what you post sometimes but you just went to far with that part. You disagree with what he said then ask to have this thread closed though it has no reason to be closed. Im not taking sides but everyone just leave each other alone.

Solignac

Noob
Seriously man? I actually like what you post sometimes but you just went to far with that part. You disagree with what he said then ask to have this thread closed though it has no reason to be closed. I'm not taking sides but everyone just leave each other alone.
He posted something, he misunderstood it and his question was answered. There is no new tech here and there needs to be no further discussion. I wouldn't care if he wasn't so childish about his approach. I usually stay away from being aggressive toward other posters, but if you're going to act like you know what's going on, believe it adamantly, then act like I'm the idiot when I explain it to you because I didn't like his post 10000 times and read him a bedtime story as I explained it, then I have no respect.

MadeOfMetal

Literally said nothing bad in my original post to you. I told you all you were doing was wasting meter, that it was a standing reset, and I even gave you a combo for it. I pretty much told you everything you needed to know about it since I most likely play Quan Chi Warlock much more than you and am trying to explain it. Why don't you learn to take constructive criticism for once instead of posting you literally doing a bad standing reset combo, acting like you think it's fact, surely being something that is unblockable, then attacking me and saying I'm just trying to shut you down, then bitching that everyone on test your might is toxic to you. Like I said, I never said anything bad originally and not everyone is going to sugarcoat everything for you, bubby. For gods-sake, just close this thread and save yourself further embarrassment.
im not closing it. why i did nothing wrong... btw i wasnt refering to you good sir. they know who they are...

i did take constructive critisism. i even humblly admited i was wrong. game was glitching. and as soon as i knew i was wrong i changed thread. but lets be clear before i edited it i never said he was broken. people out of rage from other threads assumed another was knocking quan. why in the world would i say warlock is broken. if anything he needs buffs to be where the others are or close to it.

MadeOfMetal

He posted something, he misunderstood it and his question was answered. There is no new tech here and there needs to be no further discussion. I wouldn't care if he wasn't so childish about his approach. I usually stay away from being aggressive toward other posters, but if you're going to act like you know what's going on, believe it adamantly, then act like I'm the idiot when I explain it to you because I didn't like his post 10000 times and read him a bedtime story as I explained it, then I have no respect.
you are out of line. reread my op and then make that statment again. never said he was broken, never said i was wrong. in fact i openly admitted it thenchanged thread title. step back and cool off

I Am The LK

Are you saying you have no respect toward me or him?

MadeOfMetal

this is what 2 posts can turn a thread into.. god tym is so drama... warlock is not broke. and it never was stated by me. in fact i made it clear i was asking if it was possible... its in a question section... i openly admittet it can be blocked as soon as i realized it was glitch in practice... i in fact even stated dont blow me up im new to him, odds are i dont have the best combos with him...

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I've been playing Warlock exclusively for about 2 months now, and I have to ask...

Why are people still using EX Stab as a reset tool? Did people forget standing 4 is a thing in this variation?