What's new

Question - Warlock Warlock 110% Vortex/Reset Viable? (can be blocked)

@ESG Jagged

The request to remove the thread is because it does not present anything new to the knowledge base. It is great that you are learning QC and these things are new to you, but if everyone posted similar threads there would be a long list of "tech" threads for the same set ups, combos, etc.

The fact that you did not record and do further testing on the setup is what led to this problem. New information is typically appreciated, but posting something as new tech that can be debunked or referenced to with 10 minutes of research is not good. Especially, if it is something that has already been posted or explored by other players. You are basically not crediting them for their work since you did not take the time to read through older threads.

Its ok though, I wouldn't want to read through all the old threads here either as a new player. Too much junk you cannot filter out.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
@ESG Jagged

The request to remove the thread is because it does not present anything new to the knowledge base. It is great that you are learning QC and these things are new to you, but if everyone posted similar threads there would be a long list of "tech" threads for the same set ups, combos, etc.

The fact that you did not record and do further testing on the setup is what led to this problem. New information is typically appreciated, but posting something as new tech that can be debunked or referenced to with 10 minutes of research is not good. Especially, if it is something that has already been posted or explored by other players. You are basically not crediting them for their work since you did not take the time to read through older threads.

Its ok though, I wouldn't want to read through all the old threads here either as a new player. Too much junk you cannot filter out.
i agree, i had that problemcuz of glitch... ill delete it kind sir...