What's new

WANTED: UMK3 MAME PLAYERS!

Hey guys.

We're looking to expand our community of EU players. We'll take anyone that wants to play though. We usually play at around 9pM GMT. If anyone wants in, send me a message or some shit. Be cool to get more people playing this game again.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey guys.

We're looking to expand our community of EU players. We'll take anyone that wants to play though. We usually play at around 9pM GMT. If anyone wants in, send me a message or some shit. Be cool to get more people playing this game again.
I've been planning on playing for a while, lemme get back to you on that! :)

PND_Ketchup

Awesome! Always wanted to see what you were capable of! If your mk9 skills are anything to go by it should be pretty fun. Do you have hamachi?
Hellyeah I do, well.... not on my new PC, but I'll get it installed.

I'm no way near as good at UMK3 as am at MK9, but I do main Sektor through and through, even though he's pretty ass in UMK3! I'll install everything when I get home tonight :) I work a nightshift, so I can play during either 4/7pm, or 6am/8am :p

Hellyeah I do, well.... not on my new PC, but I'll get it installed.

I'm no way near as good at UMK3 as am at MK9, but I do main Sektor through and through, even though he's pretty ass in UMK3! I'll install everything when I get home tonight :) I work a nightshift, so I can play during either 4/7pm, or 6am/8am :p
If you get hamachi installed, I have a link with mame 119 and jug hack all included. Just let me know where to send it! Those times should work for some of us. This should be good! Do you know anyone else who might be interested?

PND_Ketchup

If you get hamachi installed, I have a link with mame 119 and jug hack all included. Just let me know where to send it! Those times should work for some of us. This should be good! Do you know anyone else who might be interested?
I can certainly find out for you. I wouldn't mind the link if you could PM it to me? Thanks bud :)

Heres a set we played last night. We're lucky enough to play with Rinn, who I would say is one of the best out there. :p

nwo

Noob
Heres a set we played last night. We're lucky enough to play with Rinn, who I would say is one of the best out there. :p
I pretty much only play on MAME and I'm always looking for more people to play, but I live on the west coast of the United States so playing EU players at anywhere near "high level" is pretty much ruled out, even in p2p. It might be somewhat possible if I lived on the east coast.

I pretty much only play on MAME and I'm always looking for more people to play, but I live on the west coast of the United States so playing EU players at anywhere near "high level" is pretty much ruled out, even in p2p. It might be somewhat possible if I lived on the east coast.
Aww man that sucks. We could give it a go if you're interested? Any MK is better than no MK!