What's new

Want to make a Sektor guide....

NKZero

Noob
Hey guys I've been working on a Sektor guide and I would like to make an official guide that covers everything about Sektor. It would be a guide that is constantly updated and tended to. So far I have finished writing up about the normals/pokes, specials and general Sektor strategy which includes anti-air, air-to-air and wake-up options. In fact, it is set-up almost identically to Tom Brady's living guide but I've included more information with much more to come.

I also wish to include the following:
1. Meter management
2. Differences between human and robot sektor
3. Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of the character
4. Frame data (providing the link to Somberness' page)
5. Providing links to other useful threads in the Sektor forums
6. Ideas about possible or confirmed new tech which will then be updated into the strategy section or wherever it fits best
7. Why play with Sektor
8. Sektor's best quotes from the MK9 story mode
9. Match-up discussion (preferably with the input coming from the top players who really know the match-ups inside out)

Ultimately I want this guide to be THE reference guide for all things Sektor. Obviously this will not come from just me and I'm bound to have made some mistakes or not included everything.

I would like to hear from SwiftTomHanks or Ketchup-LK9T9 for permission on creating this guide. Just remeber that legitimate input/corrections from anyone will be updated in the guide so this is not the final piece. I am just the guy who is setting it up. You guys will help me build it and turn it into a well-oiled machine.

Tell me what you guys think...

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
if you want to write one up it's cool, by all means PM me about anything if you want it double checked.

Do you have any experience with sektor in high level situations?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Let me know where/when you need help. In terms of match ups, there's a lot of characters I could discuss optimal strategies for.

NKZero

Noob
Ketchup-LK9T9 not really but I'd like to think my knowledge is up to scratch or thereabouts. However as I mentioned, I am calling on the knowledge of the top Sektor players such as yourself to add and correct anything. If you would like to see what I've written so far I can send it to you. Is there a way to send it here because I can't find one. If not here then perhaps gimme ur e-mail or something? Whatever works for you...

SwiftTomHanks thanks man I will do. If you would also like me to send you what I've done so far let me know. And yes I am relying on you guys for match-up details since you are top level material :)

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Ketchup-LK9T9 not really but I'd like to think my knowledge is up to scratch or thereabouts. However as I mentioned, I am calling on the knowledge of the top Sektor players such as yourself to add and correct anything. If you would like to see what I've written so far I can send it to you. Is there a way to send it here because I can't find one. If not here then perhaps gimme ur e-mail or something? Whatever works for you...

SwiftTomHanks thanks man I will do. If you would also like me to send you what I've done so far let me know. And yes I am relying on you guys for match-up details since you are top level material :)
Go ahead and toss me what you have. I'll write up at least a paragraph on the match ups I know well. There's still a small handful that I know nothing about (Sindel, Skarlet, Shang)

NKZero

Noob
Go ahead and toss me what you have. I'll write up at least a paragraph on the match ups I know well. There's still a small handful that I know nothing about (Sindel, Skarlet, Shang)
Ok thanks man will do. Also d'you think you should do a separate thread on his match-ups and then I provide the link on my page or dyou want to add it to my page after I upload the rest of the information? If you have an e-mail then can you give it to me just in case I can't find a way to send you what I've written on the site...