What's new

Walking to mk9 (interviews)

the first of many interviews to come (do not bleme me this is my first youtube video)

[video=youtube;qngZ-LQE3_g]

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Can I just say something? Why is your name B. Zoner now and what does it mean?
Dan told me last night that he was thinking about a name change and since everyone jokes about Dan"Cock"... he wanted a name that would give him a more serious presentation.

B. Zoner stands for two things combined... "B" is for his last name, "Babin" and the other is that Dan is a "Zoner".

I told him I'd change it to let him get a feel of this new name... so it may or may not be permanent.

REO

Undead
I think he should just stay with the name DanCock, it's unique and he's had it forever. Who cares if someone makes fun of your name? People give me shit all the time about Resident Evil, but it doesn't bother me, I like my name.

I think he should just stay with the name DanCock, it's unique and he's had it forever. Who cares if someone makes fun of your name? People give me shit all the time about Resident Evil, but it doesn't bother me, I like my name.
I can see where it would come from, dropped my name when I got back into competitive gaming a couple years back. Fresh start and whatnot

Very good interview Riu, can't wait to see more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Well, you also had your name changes too, Mr. Statham. ;)

Regardless, if he wanted to keep this name, cool... if not, that's fine too. He's not gonna have 100 name changes though.

first post updated
my bad i was to upload the video this morning . . . i will be adding the other interviews every other day.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
first post updated
my bad i was to upload the video this morning . . . i will be adding the other interviews every other day.
Good shit, Riu! Thanks for doing this. Mad props. :top:

DanCock

Cock Master!!
good vid.. you werent as cocky as i was, smart LOL

Riu ~ is it ok if i edit my vid with captions? i have a lot of deaf people in my life and they want to know wtf i was saying..

good vid.. you werent as cocky as i was, smart LOL

Riu ~ is it ok if i edit my vid with captions? i have a lot of deaf people in my life and they want to know wtf i was saying..
like you said is your vid do you need any thing from me to do that ?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
No not nervous, just trying to think of stuff to say lol.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Good shit, guys. The chance to get some in-depth from our own members just helps bring the community closer. Much props. :top:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This just in: We're changing the site domain name to "yestyourmight.com"

lmao... I had to.

Good shit, Riu... on the real. ;)

This just in: We're changing the site domain name to "yestyourmight.com"

lmao... I had to.

Good shit, Riu... on the real. ;)
lol i thought i fixed that i bet many people miss that mistake

edit

in my youtube account it shows as testyourmight and not as yestyourmight even when i look for the vid in youtube it shows testyourmight but here it says yestyourmight i think i am missing some thing and i don't know what it is.