What's new

Wakeup Corner Pressure w/ trait (could be old, but its good damage/keeps them cornered and pressured

Fayaz

Superman and I disagree
Messing around with red trait/corner pressure and wakeup nonsense and did the combo in the first vid, then figured I should try to mess around with the blue trait as well. I posted both to see the differences as well as what I did.

RED TRAIT BATARANG
Setup: F212 212xxDB4(close) F2D3xxDB2 EX B3 (dash forward + walk a bit) D2 214

BLUE TRAIT BATARANG
Setup: F212 212xxDB4 (FAR OR MID, CLOSE IS UNRELIABLE) F2D3xxDB2 EX B3 (dash forward + walk a bit) D2 B12 4 D12xxDB1 (then mixup/pressure).

Did this on firestorms wakeup since I'm not sure what the best wakeups to test on are but his seems pretty good. I'm not sure if this setup is good but I was using the red trait and it didn't allow anymore pressure or setup and basically set us back into neutral so I swapped it out for the blue trait. With the blue trait it allowed that little bit of extra juggle that gave me enough to confirm D12, D2, or even potentially a standing 3, doesn't matter which really cause now we can special cancel again. When you try to connect that last bit before tossing out the smart batarang you need to walk forward a bit, or else you might not reach (especially with D1).

If there's anything I need to incorporate to optimize please let me know.