What's new

Breakthrough Wake-up Canceling OTG

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Guys I came across this nasty OTG Deathstroke has that cancels most wake-ups. I've had tremendous difficulty with GL, Raven, Flash, Doomsday but I discovered that there is one single frame in that if you get the timing you can B1U2 them into a combo. This Tech is EXTREMELY difficult and requires a lot of execution skills and patience.

I would make a video on this but since there has been no tournaments I'm ambiguous on weather I should reveal this tech to the none-Deathstroke players.

I must add that Deathstroke's OTG has the EXACT same properties as Kabal's OTG that DoctrineDark discovered.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
I wasn't around for the kabal discovery, but I'm pretty sure I found something similar with Grundy. But I may just be completely wrong.

archon

Noob
Great find! B1u2 is quite safe on block; this could refuse opponent's any option to attack while rising.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Certain Wake-ups are impossible and your only options are to armor them at the precise moment of impact. But this works against 90% of wake-ups.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Yeah and..I'm gonna share this tech fully after a few tournaments have passed. Cause this tech WILL blow people up. Thanks to DoctineDark for teaching me how to tech a game professionally and discover glitches.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Guys I came across this nasty OTG Deathstroke has that cancels most wake-ups. I've had tremendous difficulty with GL, Raven, Flash, Doomsday but I discovered that there is one single frame in that if you get the timing you can B1U2 them into a combo. This Tech is EXTREMELY difficult and requires a lot of execution skills and patience.

I would make a video on this but since there has been no tournaments I'm ambiguous on weather I should reveal this tech to the none-Deathstroke players.

I must add that Deathstroke's OTG has the EXACT same properties as Kabal's OTG that DoctrineDark discovered.
out of curiocity what exactly IS kabals OTG?

and also, didn't u also say slade can f3 as well on a knockdown?

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Axel_Redd, I explained the Kabal business on the post you tagged me.

As for DS F3 on a knockdown, it's very frame restricted so you have to do it on the exact dash recovery frame. I will blow up any low blocks or wake-ups that don't have properties like Doomsday's Air Venom, Flash uppercut, or GL lantern's might. It's a vortex so once people become familiar with the set up you have to mix it up with B1U2 and armor F3 or back 3.

I'll make a proper tutorial video on how to do the vortex properly, all DS players should know that he's knockdown game revolves around this vortex.

Axel_Redd

Axel_Redd, I explained the Kabal business on the post you tagged me.

As for DS F3 on a knockdown, it's very frame restricted so you have to do it on the exact dash recovery frame. I will blow up any low blocks or wake-ups that don't have properties like Doomsday's Air Venom, Flash uppercut, or GL lantern's might. It's a vortex so once people become familiar with the set up you have to mix it up with B1U2 and armor F3 or back 3.

I'll make a proper tutorial video on how to do the vortex properly, all DS players should know that he's knockdown game revolves around this vortex.
doesnt seem very consistant if it has to be done to the frame tho.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Well I can do it consistently and I'm pretty sure high level players like JR, PL, REO could as well do it consistently. You want Genius Tech that's inhuman to execute watch DoctrineDarks videos on youtube username: thebringerofsadness.
He pretty much invented Kabal in it's current state.

Axel_Redd

i just don't know that i can be bother with all this one frame craziness >.>

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Well if it was so easy to do it wouldn't be called a Tech, and Deathstroke would've gotten nerfed right away. anywho this Wake-Up canceling tech is far more superior to that which we are discussing and it's even harder.

Axel_Redd

Well if it was so easy to do it wouldn't be called a Tech, and Deathstroke would've gotten nerfed right away. anywho this Wake-Up canceling tech is far more superior to that which we are discussing and it's even harder.
oh, so its not the same one that u said before with getting the f3 or b1u2?

Axel_Redd

Nope this is ground breaking shit, that's why I don't wanna make a video on it yet.

alright, well im eager to master this character same as batman, and im not thru with mk9 either so i still plan on doin that kinda stuff with kabal too.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Nope this is ground breaking shit, that's why I don't wanna make a video on it yet.
Why bother taunting new tech? Just make the video, get credit for the discovery, and lets everyone crack this game open.

If your plan is to use this secret amazing tech to win tournaments, then you've made a mistake by saying anything in the first place. You've just hinted to it, and given other execution monsters like Tony T and a bunch more a starting point to find it themselves.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Yeah okay there bud, be my guest and discover this. Oh and do you see the date on this thread I already have my name on this tech :)

Do you have any idea how time consuming it was to go about every single character and what options they have and how to create this "glitch" (I guess it's a glitch :s) and the secret that I'm keeping is not the Tech itself it's HOW to do it, and believe me I learned from the master himself, DoctrineDark on how to discover program glitches in the game.

If you wanna know yourself that's another issue altogether cause I said in my post HOW the tech is done but I never said how to EXECUTE it. Soon though very very soon I'll make a video on how to do it but the first Major in Canada is in 2 weeks and I need to keep this to myself for now so sorry I didn't mean to be an annoying cunt.

Skkra

Good luck in the major and all. I don't care what it is, I'm not trying to pry it out of you or anything. I don't have the execution to consistently land a 1-frame setup nor do I have time to travel to tournaments much anymore. Didnt mean to seem like I was trying to steal your tech.

I was just commenting that in the current age/state of fighting games where everyone shares and levels up together, I didn't understand why you wouldnt just make a video right off the bat. Tony T alone is responsible for so much insta-leveling up of the community because he shares everything he finds right away. But obviously its your right to keep things to yourself; sorry if I came across as rude.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Skkra nah man I didn't mean you were gonna steal it lol I meant someone like Tony can't just make a video and say he came up with this tech. You are right though maybe I should make a video today and get it over with. Fuck it I'm doing, I don't give that much shit about tournaments anyway. Rather have a better player to use my Tech and go farther with it than I ever could lmao.

Skkra

Breaker, no worries. You can absolutely hold it! If you want to save it for a tournament, go for it. I'm way past the time in my life where I can realistically go place top 3 a tournament... but maybe you can hahaha.

That said, if you have some awesome tech, I say make a video and get your credit haha. :D

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Hopefully it is awesome and I though about, if I share a video than if there are flaws with the tech it can be perfect by others like TONY-T and DoctrineDark lmao. They're my tech/execution idols LOL