What's new

Wake-up acid hands

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ah yeah i have had that problem sometimes, its is because of the way i input it usually though.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Dash is NOT a wakeup attack. Practice mode sucks and has almost all his moves as a wake up attack just like the original guide does.

the computer and a friend of mine who plays repitle aways stuffs me when they wakeup with the dash while im trying a string, I ve never seen the repitle getting owned when waking up with the dash, I only see it missing sometimes, depending on the opponent's hurtboxes at the moment of the reversal (some d4 from point blank makes the dash to miss sometimes).

tried again in the trainning mode and cyrax net gets nulified by a wake up dash. Every one of reptile's wake up moves nulifies the net to be more precise. Trainning mode may just be fucked up, thats very possible, it sucks for everything else may suck on it aswell.

tested now as a human and the wake up attack msg really never shows up when you wake up with the dash. those guys had what, more than a year to fix that ridiculous trainning mode?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
tried again in the trainning mode and cyrax net gets nulified by a wake up dash. Every one of reptile's wake up moves nulifies the net to be more precise. Trainning mode may just be fucked up, thats very possible, it sucks for everything else may suck on it aswell.
don't trust training mode, wake up elbow dash can be stuffed.

I will start my combos (cyrax) with 121 and far bomb, back dash and throw a net, that must be hard to reptile to escape from, his ex slide wont catch me if I back dash before the net, anything else will be catch by the net or the bomb. Thanks for the info guys.

Btw I liked reptile's forum, theres a lot of active people, cyrax's one is almost dead, its only active on a few combo topics, with useless posts. Subzero's one (my ex main) is pretty much fucked up in every sense.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I will start my combos (cyrax) with 121 and far bomb, back dash and throw a net, that must be hard to reptile to escape from, his ex slide wont catch me if I back dash before the net, anything else will be catch by the net or the bomb. Thanks for the info guys.

Btw I liked reptile's forum, theres a lot of active people, cyrax's one is almost dead, its only active on a few combo topics, with useless posts. Subzero's one (my ex main) is pretty much fucked up in every sense.
Are you sure Reptile can't dash away from the bomb? I know it's not a wake up but it comes out about as fast as one.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Why did this turn into a dash not being a wake-up discussion? I assumed this was already known...

But the acid-hands thing pisses me off.And it most likely happens in the corner. Not necessarily when getting crossed up.