What's new

Wait a second....still no patch and *STILL* no PC version???

isamu

Noob
Is it true that there is still no patch for the console version and *STILL* release for the PC version of this game? What the hell are they doing???

I was about to make a very similar post earlier. I know patches are hard to QA and all but this seems pretty ridiculous. I'm guessing they had to recode a whole lot more than they thought they did.

Mgo

Noob
August 30th, 2011
"The PC version will be coming out next month".

We have to find out, what means "one month" for them

Mgo

Noob
Ed Boon from twitter:

RT @Killajd82 @noobde: seriously boon where is the mkak update? Noobde: Coming soon!
Sep 19th

soon..maybe in 2013?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
They honestly don't give a shit. Just like I don't give a shit anymore either. I traded in my MK9 yesterday. God it felt good.

Mgo

Noob
funny thing is many people from other mk forums even I are pending of ed boon tweets and excited when he stop posting tweets, thinking "He post tweets daily, if he stop post it could be a good sign" and then he back again posting about warner, dlc, or other related shit

Tim Static

Adminerator
Given the problems this game and has, not to mention the process is a lot more drawn out than people think, i dont really understand how people think it should be out already.

Tim Static said:
Given the problems this game and has, not to mention the process is a lot more drawn out than people think, i dont really understand how people think it should be out already.
Well it's mainly because it shouldn't have been so shitty the first time around. I mean it took them forever to actually come out with it, now it's taking forever to get the patch out. And it's not so much about it taking a long time, but there's literally no news or updates about it. We're all in the dark, it's frustrating.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I haven't played any variation of any MK game since this mest-er-piece was released. I'm getting to the point where I am seriously considering retiring from competitive MK if this fails.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Big expectations before the game, huge expectations for the patch...when are you gonna realize that there wont me viable online mode for MK. SF is doing OK but still the majority of action takes place offline...tournaments and casuals....From what I read above, most of you expect this patch to make the classic games feel like offline....That's not gonna happen at all...

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Being an MK fan is like being in an abusive relationship. They keep bitch slapping us and we just keep on coming back for more.

AC1984 said:
Big expectations before the game, huge expectations for the patch...when are you gonna realize that there wont me viable online mode for MK. SF is doing OK but still the majority of action takes place offline...tournaments and casuals....From what I read above, most of you expect this patch to make the classic games feel like offline....That's not gonna happen at all...
I'm not expecting an offline experience online. I'm expecting a useable experience. The old Backbone MKII on PSN had it's faults but it was very playable as long as you weren't playing across the world or on dialup. I honestly and truly haven't played a playable match on MKAK :(

deady

Noob
its playable if the person youre playing is in the same state or region but thats unacceptable. plus why the hell do i have go through 1023838 developer screens at the beginning its SO FUKKKKIN ANNOYING. so much wrong with MKAK but if youre in the northeast US and wanna play consistently lemme know im sick of babies quitting every time i beat them just so that pointless stupid kombat score doesnt go down.

XBLgt -- Deady87

btbb99

Noob
regardless of what anyone says about online play, when 2 players pay for high speed internet, are hardwired , and don't not live on opposite sides of the globe, online can play damn fucking good. i live in philadelphia, and just to name a few players i have perfect connections with in mk2 that DO NOT live in the same state as me, Gematria is from, Detriot, David Gem, Billy bats, Rdz21 are all from New york, I even have a GREAT connection with Mike caldwell who lives in Tennesee. alot of times the speed actually feels faster then offline, so for the people that act like you cannot have great matches online, YOUR WRONG

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
AC1984 said:
+1 all of this 100%

btbb99 said:
regardless of what anyone says about online play, when 2 players pay for high speed internet, are hardwired , and don't not live on opposite sides of the globe, online can play damn fucking good. i live in philadelphia, and just to name a few players i have perfect connections with in mk2 that DO NOT live in the same state as me, Gematria is from, Detriot, David Gem, Billy bats, Rdz21 are all from New york, I even have a GREAT connection with Mike caldwell who lives in Tennesee. alot of times the speed actually feels faster then offline, so for the people that act like you cannot have great matches online, YOUR WRONG
btbb99 said:
Agreed...