What's new

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

That's funny, because an internet-friend of mine (tournament SC player, don't know if he's competed in VF, I should ask) is constantly telling me that should stop using 2P so much. It's usually my first reaction to things, sometimes over blocking.
It's character dependent from what I'm experiencing. I use Kage, and he has 2 low crush moves that lead to big damage. If players 2P too often or fall into a pattern, I stuff it with 9K+G.

Reneketon

Buyback, cos I'm mad
Now that I've been back to Goh..he changed since VF5 vanilla. His 360 throw is gone, has less throws overall. Also, they changed Tsukami quite a bit.

I still got to get out of the habit of doing CH 6k>into crouch Tsukami. BUT IT DOES SO MUCH PSEUDO COMBO DAMAGE

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Starting to get Jeff's footsies down. Still a bit torn between sticking w him or going to Goh, who i used to play in vf4 and and have better damage with

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Starting to get Jeff's footsies down. Still a bit torn between sticking w him or going to Goh, who i used to play in vf4 and and have better damage with
Kage and lei all day baby.,Gotta say, coming up with my own bnb is fun as hell. Hopefully it works against all characters. And shout outs to TFT, SHIT IS DOPE!!!

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems

Hemlock

Noob
I should win an award for "Most Late To The Game"

I just got Virtua Fighter 5 Online for Xbox because Gamestop was selling it for $5!

This game is awesome! I definitely want to get Final Showdown as well. Anyone still playing? I signed up at VirtuaFighter.com forums and have been asking newbie-scrub questions.

I'm playing as Shun Di because I love the drunken style and all the stances!