What's new

Question VIdeos of him in action ?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
there aren't many tournament matches on stream with any flash player rarely anyone uses him. check out my youtube channel to see me play pig of the hut, tom brady etc online if you want to see a good flash player.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I don't think I'm good at all, but still here are some matches of me against Usedforglue we did last day :

Any advises is welcome. I should use this b22, sonic pound more often against batman I guess. :/
Oh and it's online, so it doesn't represent what Flash or usedforglue are capable of.

there aren't many tournament matches on stream with any flash player rarely anyone uses him. check out my youtube channel to see me play pig of the hut, tom brady etc online if you want to see a good flash player.

Those matches are prepatch, so I don't think it will represent what flash is up to by now :eek:

Don't know why you aren't recording some footage more often. And I'm still waiting for you to show how to play vs batman ;)

gabesena

PSN: uB-Sena
I've been watching your videos Zyphox and i think you are the best flash i've ever seen so far, learning so much with you :D

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I don't think I'm good at all, but still here are some matches of me against Usedforglue we did last day :

Any advises is welcome. I should use this b22, sonic pound more often against batman I guess. :/
Oh and it's online, so it doesn't represent what Flash or usedforglue are capable of.

Those matches are prepatch, so I don't think it will represent what flash is up to by now :eek:

Don't know why you aren't recording some footage more often. And I'm still waiting for you to show how to play vs batman ;)
i have been recording but have been asked by the people that i had recorded against to not post before evo :) so they are top tournament players to give you a hint :) once evo is done i will be uploading those games, and one vs REO's batman which is the best batman i have played personally because he understands the MU better than the other batman that i have played. i have played UFG though. i originally thought it was 7-3 flash but REO makes it look more 5-5 because of batmans zoning.