What's new

Tech - Scorpion Video Proof That The Damage Scaling on Scorpion's B2 is Fine; Try to Relax

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Now that he got nerfed he will probably need that buff.

Also Flame Spear(MB Dual spear) scales damage.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
This reminds me of a really big Superman combo that Youphemism showed me that had used all of his meter displaying how much lasers scaled haha

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Relax guys, like I have been saying the scaling is fine. I just wanted to prove it with a video. Please do not change the scaling on this normal NRS.

Thank you

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
This reminds me of a really big Superman combo that Youphemism showed me that had used all of his meter displaying how much lasers scaled haha
Im all about swag combos that deal little to no damage but last for hours, the sm combo was f2d3 f2d3 f2d3 freeze (teabag/switch stance) f2d3 f2d3 f2d31 I believe. I used to also do the full down laser string in the corner into 3 freeze and then do the f2d3 ad nauseam

in MKvsDC there was a way to freeze them midair, fly into the air, come down and freeze, fly into the air, come down and freeze x4 which did like 5% damage

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Im all about swag combos that deal little to no damage but last for hours, the sm combo was f2d3 f2d3 f2d3 freeze (teabag/switch stance) f2d3 f2d3 f2d31 I believe. I used to also do the full down laser string in the corner into 3 freeze and then do the f2d3 ad nauseam

in MKvsDC there was a way to freeze them midair, fly into the air, come down and freeze, fly into the air, come down and freeze x4 which did like 5% damage
Very cool! I remember Youph adding a Super Move in there and it did 18% total hahaha. Any more combos like this in other games? It seems interesting. Whatcha got? :)