What's new

Video Footage from MLG Spring Arena in NYC & a Woolay Show Preview.

pherleece

Woolay

Hello Earthrealm! I took some videos during the event to show everyone the MLG experience.
I had a great time and you all need to check this out!

The third video is a little preview of The Woolay Show After Hours tonight around 10PM EST after the main show. On the main show we will have vVv REO, WNBA Death, Curbolicous & a interview with Mamalicious! vVv CD Jr. might joins us. On our after hours show we'll have 3 special guests, VSM? JamessMK, EMP Triforce, and EMP Tom Brady! Check it out at www.twitch.tv/pherleece

GlobalThreat

Skarlet, Sub-Zero, Smoke (PSN: gLoBaL_ThReAT-_-)
This is awesome, thanks for uploading :D, I hope you or someone is able to record MLG Anaheim/EVO, and lol JamesMK is hilarious I swear lmao

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
lol pherleece the 7 train maaaaaaannnnn. that's why i was late getting to you for winter brawl. the 7 and the E are the worst i've had to deal with and they're both super busy.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The quality of those pictures are outstanding. What camera do you use?
My cell phone, Samsung Infuse 4G. The camera is very good, better than some regular cameras that are supposed to be good hehe.

Looking at the pics, the notebook in case anyone was wondering, was for NOS replays, highlights, combos, clinch situations, etc. A few of my selected replays were using during the stream, and I took notes on every single match from every set, which some of that stuff will be used in a promo video for MLG at Anaheim. After that first page I pre-formatted each set during the break between it so it was like:

Player Name/Player Name
Match1
R1
R2
R3

etc, etc all the way down, making it easier on myself since I'm no expert on the game but can tell when something interesting happens.

Definitely a lot of good stuff. At one point in the production room when Detroit had Manny in combo with full Xray, I think the Xray would have put him at a significant life lead and Manny would have been down to like 10%. I was screaming "XRAY! XRAY!" That set was about as close as they come.