What's new

Tech Video: Doomsday safe trait w/ 112

Nutrient

Lex Flex
I've made part 1/2 and put it on youtube

Heres a link

Summary, max damage combo into hard knockdown state for mix ups and more.
Like to thank Metzos for info on DD

2nd vid will go in this tread also later next week.

As always; I hope this video is helpful to everybody

Happy to help and hear all feedback.

Nutrient

Lex Flex
maaaan this was hyped up and worked on for weeks and all you had to say was " end combos with 112 for a safe trait " :coffee:
I worked on this over 2 days, not weeks.

This is part 1/2, the good stuff like set ups, mix ups, reversing specials midscreen, safejumps etc are all in part 2

This was more of a informative prelude.

Part 2 will provide what you're looking for and will be straight to the point.

DarkPage

Noob
Only makes sense that supermans super would do that cause there's almost no point in using trait against him anyway

Nutrient

Lex Flex
Only makes sense that supermans super would do that cause there's almost no point in using trait against him anyway
Yes that is correct

Next vid is going show what you can do with the frame advantage

Not gonna be focused on trait at all, more set ups and mix ups based

DarkPage

Noob
Yes that is correct

Next vid is going show what you can do with the frame advantage

Not gonna be focused on trait at all, more set ups and mix ups based
Well cool I'm anxious to see I pretty much dropped dd because his lack of set ups and that I pretty much just relied on ES and mb venom

Nutrient

Lex Flex
Well cool I'm anxious to see I pretty much dropped dd because his lack of set ups and that I pretty much just relied on ES and mb venom
He has some very ambiguous set ups in the corner that reverse the opponents wake ups, forcing them to guess right and block, simliar to ES dash but from a bnb instead that grants further mix ups; thats the point of 1st vid, to show potential.

I understand people are underwelmed by the safe trait I focused on especially given all the
cooler stuff I've talked about and kept for part 2, but, there is more to show soon.

It won't disappoint:)