What's new

Victory is ours

This past weekend two Kabal greats have one again brought great joy to the Kabal house. By REO winning Toryuken, and I your true Master winning Console Combat have overcome the many obstacles faced by playing Kabal and still managed to come out on top. This was no easy task, but through perseverance and heart we made the impossible possible. All hail Kabal!

The Master has spoken.

P.S. - Buff Kabal.

P.S.S. - Buff Kabal some more.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
if i was a mod i would close this stupid thread.wasting forum space posting shit like this.
Kabal players' two biggest fears: Jax and Freddy. Do NOT join the dark side, CD Jr. You are one of my favorite players to watch.

I actually reset the series in the grand finals at Console Combat, but there are only so many god damn 2 xx NDC a man can take.

Master D., talk to your parents and brother. We have to go to Evolution this year. We have to sign up. The time is ticking.

CD jr

Noob
Kabal players' two biggest fears: Jax and Freddy. Do NOT join the dark side, CD Jr. You are one of my favorite players to watch.

I actually reset the series in the grand finals at Console Combat, but there are only so many god damn 2 xx NDC a man can take.

Master D., talk to your parents and brother. We have to go to Evolution this year. We have to sign up. The time is ticking.
as long as im in a tournament with kabal players i promise that their blood will be shed in the battlefield and the walking military base JAX will come out victorious over the broken piece of shit dash cancel monster.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Sonya and Kung lao have dash cancels?

:eek:
Yeah dude, they can cancel their dashes for more dashes so they can dash up to you when you're not dashing. Entire roster is broken and should be banned from competitive tournaments, this game is just too OP for the scene.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
as long as im in a tournament with kabal players i promise that their blood will be shed in the battlefield and the walking military base JAX will come out victorious over the broken piece of shit dash cancel monster.
The Kabal fools:

REO (Kabal)
DetroitBalln313 (Kabal)
Master D. (Kabal)

Vs.

The Respected Top Tier Heroes

CD Jr. (Jax)
Maxter (Sektor)
m2dave (Freddy)

Who wants to see it? Make it happen.