What's new

Guide - Venomous venomous matchup chart

@RevetLeafing i could see why people may think it is 6-4 tanya because of how annoying the matchup can be for d vorah but 7-3 tanya i just can't see it.

@STB Shujinkydink i don't know about pretty lady i have no experience there but i have a lot of experience vs Quan chi and the only variation that has an advantage over her is summoner.
she does not lose to everybody with half decent zoning trust me on that, you are a smart player you know that getting zoned doesn't mean losing a match.

i would be uploading some videos once i have the time to play some games but you can't see what is good about her in a video you have to experience it for yourself to understand why she gets away with doing the things she does. but watching a video you will be like why is he letting riu48 do that?.

i did not make this post to boost my ego or some other BS. but if anyone here has an open mind and is curious of why i am sticking to it. i be happy to play you for some games sent me a PM. i will not tell anyone we played and i will never come here and post score or make any comments about our matches it would be like it never happen. i am not here to boost my ego just trying to make people see the character is not trash or useless like many think.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
@RevetLeafing i could see why people may think it is 6-4 tanya because of how annoying the matchup can be for d vorah but 7-3 tanya i just can't see it.

@STB Shujinkydink i don't know about pretty lady i have no experience there but i have a lot of experience vs Quan chi and the only variation that has an advantage over her is summoner.
she does not lose to everybody with half decent zoning trust me on that, you are a smart player you know that getting zoned doesn't mean losing a match.

i would be uploading some videos once i have the time to play some games but you can't see what is good about her in a video you have to experience it for yourself to understand why she gets away with doing the things she does. but watching a video you will be like why is he letting riu48 do that?.

After the stamina changes in the last patch I can honestly say she does struggle against zoning. I didn't say she had zero options, she's just at a disadvantage. I have ALOT of venomous experience. Probably more than 90% of people on the site and I can confidently say sorcerer quan beats her clean. 6-4, summoner could even be a 7-3.