What's new

Venezuelan UMK3 Pre - Tournament MKK TEAM

i know that some of you guys (i said some?, jesus...lol!) don´t care about this (i mean to play on this tourney) but we wanted to let you know about the mk scene here, so, here we come...

we´re are now thinking about posibilities to a new location for the next pre - tournament, and we´ll waiting for almost 34 players when that day arrive...
there will be almost 34 players around Venezuela, state and city: Valencia (Carabobo), Puerto Cabello (Carabobo), Morón (Carabobo), La Victoria (Aragua), Caracas (Distrito Capital), Mérida (Mérida), Charallave (Miranda), we will make Tournament of the next games:

- Mortal Kombat 2 (Arcade - Ps2) we got boths version, but we don´t know where to start xD.
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Arcade - Ps2), first time we will try with the Ps2´s version just for fun and not seriously ^_^
- Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Nintendo 64), is our "candy" of the day.

This time, im thinking to interview (at least) the True - hard Warrior from every city and record them all, then upload it to share with our UMK.com friends ^_^

thanks for read, more info soon...

A side note: we will be playing Street Fighters Champion Edition (Arcade), we bought this arcade long time ago, but was broken, but now we fix it and have fun with it (Everybody loves street fighters)