What's new

Valentines Day (Gifts?)

Phanatic

RM Phanatic
So this girl and I been talking since last June but we really didn't start getting close until Late November. As of right now were not official but it's one of those things we are but haven't admitted it to another and since Valentines Day coming up i don't know what i should get her.

I originally wanted to get her like flowers, candy, a teddy bear(maybe), and a Forever 21 gift card then going out to a dinner and movie that day. Do you guys think I'm over doing it? If so what should i actually get her since we haven't been together that long and if you have plans what would you get/ do for them that day?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Think about things that she really likes and get a gift that goes along with that. Shows you're thinking of her rather than the typical flowers/candy/etc ... whatever else like a dinner and movie or whatever is perfectly fine.

Then again, how the fuck would I know... I never have anyone. =/

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I attached an eighth of weed to the stem of a rose for the first valentines day with my now wife, that was 10 years ago though, not sure if the kids are still into that,

Chongo had a good one as well,

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
So this girl and I been talking since last June but we really didn't start getting close until Late November. As of right now were not official but it's one of those things we are but haven't admitted it to another and since Valentines Day coming up i don't know what i should get her.

I originally wanted to get her like flowers, candy, a teddy bear(maybe), and a Forever 21 gift card then going out to a dinner and movie that day. Do you guys think I'm over doing it? If so what should i actually get her since we haven't been together that long and if you have plans what would you get/ do for them that day?
You're giving her too much shit. Give her some flowers and chocolates/teddy bear. When getting flowers, get the red roses. I've had bad experience with the pink ones in the past.

Goldi

Noob
Bottle of Vodka and a list of her ex's she can drunk text how they missed out.

Oh... Wait.. I made myself sad.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die

Only thing I would say is that all that stuff is pretty standard. From my experience I know my wife likes gifts that show im paying attention to what she likes/ is interested in. She likes the usual stuff like the flowers and the chocolates but if there is something special that we had talked about or something that fits her unique style (believe me everyone has that unique view of things that is particular to them) it goes a lot farther. Something that is special for you both will go a lot farther than a lot of stuff that is standard for anybody. It shows you are paying attention and you care.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Give her classy, quality chocolates.
- A card, with lots of writing from you in it
- Bath body works products, specifically Sweet Pea scent.
- Take her out to dinner

- Roses <3

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Only thing I would say is that all that stuff is pretty standard. From my experience I know my wife likes gifts that show im paying attention to what she likes/ is interested in. She likes the usual stuff like the flowers and the chocolates but if there is something special that we had talked about or something that fits her unique style (believe me everyone has that unique view of things that is particular to them) it goes a lot farther. Something that is special for you both will go a lot farther than a lot of stuff that is standard for anybody. It shows you are paying attention and you care.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo
Stealing my answers bro! :p