What's new

v1.03 Official Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch Changes Released

The Gabriel

Mean Man
MB B3/F3 is a universal blowup if Supes players are just constantly using that string for pressure. Backdashing is also a universal option.
You can't waste a bar of meter every time supes wants to do a regular freakin chain.

Backdashing is unfortunately not a universal option, since everyone's backdashes are wildly different. The backdash of a few characters is 100% worthless vs. superman's string

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
You can't waste a bar of meter every time supes wants to do a regular freakin chain.

Backdashing is unfortunately not a universal option, since everyone's backdashes are wildly different. The backdash of a few characters is 100% worthless vs. superman's string

It's not about doing it everytime, it's about putting the fear of it into Superman players. If their lifeblood is F23, breath and they know you're willing to blow that up then they're not gonna abuse it like they would.

Can I ask who? I wanna test this out really quick.

The Mighty Yoch

Shocking Your System
I really REALLY like that they are doing patches the way of not nerfing people into the ground for being too good but are bringing the others up. I love the Bane change as he was who I started with along side Green Arrow. This is how games should be patched. I didn't see any touches on Hawkgirl either which makes me retain my belief she is a sleeper waiting to be cracked open. Could be wrong there though.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
Loving the CW buff. Legit 50/50 on a rushdown char thx! If you aren't gonna give her +frames this is the way to go!

Loving the Bane Buff. Its not ground breaking, sure but love is love. Shows NRS has their eye on him.

And my GL train keeps rollin'. Its funny that people still complain about him. He don't got +frame strings, high combo damage, scrubby tactics. He's got footsies, spacing and a good AA that does 6% damage that's very negative on block. He won't be changed, sorry! Nothing to change really.

Don't get it twisted.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
My Gripes:
1. Why hit Grundy's traits? He needs that badly and now making it Clashable just seems to hurt him severely.

2. Superman STILL HAS HIS f2 3 Breath pressure.... WTF!

3. Giving Joker "more time with HA" doesn't help his trait whatsoever. Its still not viable.

4. Where's Black Adam's nerfs!? I don't see them at all. Please tell me this is a joke and there will be a part 2 of patch notes.

5. REALLY? Nerf Harley? I know its nothing super, but really all the bs you kept and you decide its for the best to nerd her 2 d3.... I just don't understand.

6. No GL Changes and Sinestro Buffs? GOD BLESS THE RING

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Glad NRS was reasonable with Superman this time around. They really need to take their time and let it play out some more. One wrong nerf to Superman could really kill him competitively online and in tournaments, and for the most powerful character in DC that'd be bad. Any character on the roster can keep up with Superman, its as easy as practicing the matchup. The damage will be fixed, which I agree with 100%. I think that's the only balance he really needs and should get...but I am a Superman fan, so take my previous sentence with a grain of salt. Just my opinion.

And what the hell happened with Arrow?? Dude should get some damage increase buffs on his normals, its ridiculous. Maybe then I may be willing to invest time with him.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the Shazam buffs, but I freely admit as a casual player, I haven't put in a lot of time on him to get his timings down, and figure him out (though he's my main).
Hoping these were things NRS felt he truly needed, vice something they did to shut up 'crybabies.'
You guys would definitely know better than I.

His buffs almost feel like the Christmas gift I didn't know I wanted. LMAO.
Hopefully, this means I'll see more of him at UFGT.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I know im bitching but GL should have been nerfed. So damn stupid when i know they're going to use lift and i try to d1 them and i still get picked even while ducked. Some things in this game make me hurl the damn disc like a frisbie.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
black adam needs no nerfs. start standblocking and stop being so free to dive kicks.

I didn't see the need to make super breath -1, only to reduce its chip damage to 1%

Green arrow was nerfed only to prevent the corner block infinite, I'm sure Harley was nerfed for a similar reason.

on a related note, gonna be a lot of changes on my tier chart.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Congratulations sinestro community for downplaying your character and actually gettin a major buff. People are gonna wish they were still bitching about deathstroke. By the way...how does KF slide not get nerfed? Whos the game tester maining her? Kinda funny...just sayin

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
This list looks incomplete. Can someone confirm this list is complete, because it definitely does not feel like a complete list, and NRS has a history of not having complete patch notes.