What's new

Video Using Unbreakable Interactables

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Sweet, if you're near an interactable and you're aware of your environment you could potentially use like the advantage of a poke to do a 50/50 cancelled into an unbreakable interactable and then be potentially plus on block if they guess right. Pretty powerful stuff if you think about it.

Reactions: REO

REO

Undead
Sweet, if you're near an interactable and you're aware of your environment you could potentially use like the advantage of a poke to do a 50/50 cancelled into an unbreakable interactable and then be potentially plus on block if they guess right. Pretty powerful stuff if you think about it.
Yup. The interactables are underrated in this game.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
To some characters interactables adds more offensive options. I like to hat call back from different location on the "Lin Kuei Temple" stage as Hattrick Kung Lao. I think till now priority was to get to know your character and mu general knowledge for most players. But like for Blood God Kotal those corner interaction are necessary as he has no wake up options, and so on... i personally have been spending a lot of time in the living forest ? the jungle stage, exploring the interactables there.