What's new

Strategy Using the Super Move as Wonder Woman

MLDoom

All these prices and I'm still free
The Super Move recently in the meta-game seems like a pretty useless tool lately (unless you're Superman with the 2 frame full-screen cheese) but I honestly feel like Wonder Woman has to be one of the most Supermove-viable characters in the game, for a few reasons, depending on how used.

First off, it's hit confirmable off of one of her best moves, B2. Overhead, great reach, and safe even if blocked. Another move you can hit confirm off of is standing 3, its low and if blocked just finish the safe 3,3 string (which is much easier said than done.) I think WW is a Super Move viable character because of the fact that she doesn't need a ton of meter to win IMO.

What do you think?
First post btw. :)

redeyes

Button Masher
you must not of read around cause almost every WW uses super since she doesnt use meter much.

b2 super
3 4 super is better then 3 super more time to hit confirm ( credit to 12 guage for telling me that)

MLDoom

I'm new here. Haven't dedicated much time to reading yet. Might as well, I need more tech.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I honestly have used her supermove once or twice in a thousand+ matches with her? Mainly thats because I never think about it, I really should more... butttt I like having her meter for d12 MB tiara, and I like to MB some b3 or f3s... and win every single clash. I just love having all that meter to use when I need it, and never have to worry about not being able to armor through someones easily readable attack. MB b3, ji3, b113, b113 lassograb = 40%. Idk what her super is... but for just one bar of meter, to burn on a b3, you get 40% full combo... so if you just hit ONE of them its a better use than her supermove... and you are likely to hit 2 or more if you are halfway decent with a MB b3 or f3 so its better imho to use her meter not for her super.

...unless of course its basically at the end and for the win.

MLDoom

Yeah i use it for finishing up matches where I know the oppenent has a clash left.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I use both HG and WW and never almost never use either character's super. With both characters I find it more viable to utilize their meters. WW's shield bash move is useless if not MBed, BTW those that say say sword stance is useless have just don't understand it, because it is highly effective especially in certain matchups. Anyway getting off topic. Her super is ok, but almost all supers in this game should be reserved for when you need that last ounce of gauranteed damage to finish a match. Don't use it during your first bar of health or your just wasting the precious meter that will be more useful for a B3 or F3 or other attacks, or to be saved when you gotta win a clash. I can't name how often I have wound up destroying an opponent, because they carelessly use that super move.