What's new

Tech Using f13 after b1 on hit

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Ok so if you do your basic bnb starter like 112, f12 into ex swamp hands, jump over medium b1

after the b1 you get your 50/50 with b1/f1. But heres something nice if you do f134 after the b1, on hit the trait grab hits and on block the trait grab still hits.

im sure they can jump out but that when you start doing f13bf3 to get out of the crossup. Or you can do f13 bf2, or f3 bf3

the mixups are endless bc on hit or block the trait grab lands. Forcing the opponent to jump out . Also grunds df1 is awesome for stopping crossups if you input it the other way after they jump

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
This is quite sexy, I do say.

This however is still not helping me overcome the zoners in this game ... I think this is a bigger issue right now

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Most people don't know they can jump out of F13 trait grab, its a free 30 percent for any blockstring at this point xD

B1 is really good, but the startup seems hella slow. I'm only finding it usefull when they are in stun or are expecting a string to finish. I do like 11 Walking Corpse Cancel b1 f13 trait grab.

Messing with the reverse crossup airthrow. Thats good stuff.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
This is quite sexy, I do say.

This however is still not helping me overcome the zoners in this game ... I think this is a bigger issue right now
which ones

showtime thats the mixups i've been talking about in other threads.

Thats what makes Grundy dumb.
They can poke/jump out... but if you end those strings in MBCleaver.... gg's

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
which ones

showtime thats the mixups i've been talking about in other threads.

Thats what makes Grundy dumb.
They can poke/jump out... but if you end those strings in MBCleaver.... gg's
I think zoning altogether we have to work on a solid plan for characters. Green Lantern, Cyborg, and Hawkgirl are huge issues. That is in another thread though, I have to play the matchups more as well.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Computer on very hard will d1 after any b1 on hit before you can follow up. So I guess its doable. :(